- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of each channel.
Hold SHIFT down and then use use these faders to adjust the Volume of each channel and at the same time stop the deck to the last Cue position, when the fader is at the minimum position and start the deck when the fader moves from the minimum position to any other. (Fader Start/Stop)
- PFL/CUE. Press these buttons to send the audio signal from a mixer channel to the Headphones Output channel.
Hold SHIFT down and then use tap these buttons on beat (at least 4 times) to manually calculate the tempo of the track
- FILTER. Use this switcher to select one of the 2 available Equalizer modes. (3 EQ Band and 2 EQ Band+Filter).
- FILTER/EQ LOW. When the 2 EQ Band+Filter mode is selected, use this knob to apply a High/Low Pass Filter to the deck. In middle position no filter is applied.
When the 3 EQ Band mode is selected, use this knob to adjust the Low (Bass) frequencies for each mixer channel
- EQ LOW/MID. When the 2 EQ Band+Filter mode is selected, use this knob to adjust the Low (Bass) frequencies for each mixer channel.
When the 3 EQ Band mode is selected, use this knob to adjust the Mid (Middle) frequencies for each mixer channel.
- EQ HIGH. Adjust the High (Treble) frequencies for each mixer channel.
- GAIN. Adjust the Gain of each mixer channel.
- MASTER VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation - movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI
- HEAPHONES VOLUME. Adjust the Volume Output of the Headphones Channel.
- HEADPHONES MIX. Adjust how the Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel.