Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.3 - Page: 20

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Posted Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 10:16 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Sat 26 Jan 13 @ 9:21 am

Posted Sat 26 Jan 13 @ 12:44 pm
Hey Guys Little scenario i have. i have a macbook and i want to use my dj mixer to conrol vdj bu i do not want to setup turntables i just want to blend files with the crossfader any suggestions

Posted Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 7:46 am
Here's a few, start your own thread for starters........ but since your here you'll need another soundcard with at least 2 outputs so you can split the channels up and run those into your mixer. It's that easy .........

Good luck and be sure to register your software so time can stay up to date

Posted Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 8:47 am
love the update and omg the sound is crazy! but it seems to be pumping way too much in my opinion. the previous version seemed to have an overall cleaner sound. with that in mind, i tried messing with the equalizer but i don't notice it changing at all. can anyone help me get the sound down a bit so im not blowing my speakers or my eardrums at my gig tomorrow? lol seems like a gain problem but i don't want to loose full sound by turning each song down. please help

Posted Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 8:44 am

Posted Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 12:07 pm
Anyone having issues with cue points not staying on point? They do not line up when I load a track. So every time I load a track, I have to re adjust the cue point to the left.

Posted Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 5:32 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Anyone having issues with cue points not staying on point? They do not line up when I load a track. So every time I load a track, I have to re adjust the cue point to the left.

Yes!! I thought it had something to with variations of waveform/skin. I noticed they are slightly off the beat.

Posted Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 6:09 pm
luizapoHome userMember since 2007
mapeamento para ddj sx em qual virtual tem

Posted Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 2:08 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 10:08 am
post removed and place in correct discussion thread

Posted Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 9:49 pm
I'm a new user. Am using Behringer BCD3000 controller...Sound Driver keeps "stopping?" ...Sound will cut out and, decks will stop spinning. But VDJ says "still playing". I have to go to Sound config and reclick apply. Works fine for a while then same over and over...Can someone please help...Never had problem before new version.

Posted Sat 16 Feb 13 @ 11:35 am
ok gracias a esperar mientras con este es suficiente

Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Mon 18 Feb 13 @ 8:43 pm
Thanks for providing such a great information to us. As this post is very informative and use-full to us. So please be in touch with such valuable post to us.
Moderated. Contact details removed

Posted Tue 19 Feb 13 @ 1:06 am
Any further update on the release?

Posted Fri 01 Mar 13 @ 1:08 pm
artoym2002 wrote :
FINALLY SC3900 AND VDJ WORKS PERFECT.http://youtu.be/-RQE5Vs1GNY CHECK THIS VIDEO.

this video is in spanish and being hispanic I can understand what he's saying and I am actually glad I took the time to look it this video. His settings were dead on and since we have exactly the same setup. I went through and changed everything to match his and it worked perfectly, the cues work, the scratching works...bye bye Serato.

Posted Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 11:16 am
and I have three things to see or staff note with windows 8:
1-when mouse on the wheel are nailed images
2-items can not be loaded from outside the program in, dragging the track
3-clickbank not walk gives error loading loops
Well gentlemen, and found another problem with Windows 8, registrytool before with Windows 7 in 59MB menfree marked me with itel HD3000, now branded with Windows 8 only 27mb, so save problem ...

Posted Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 1:26 pm

Posted Sun 03 Mar 13 @ 8:38 am
is it coming out for the LE version as well? the improved sound quality is pretty necessary for me.

Posted Sun 03 Mar 13 @ 10:31 am
99%