Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.3 - Page: 21

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

No, LE versions are not normally eligible for free updates (Unless the manufacturer has made special arrangements) because it is free limited software. To get the latest version, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Please see:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/When%20will%20the%20next%20version%20of%20VirtualDJ%20be%20released.html

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20change%20the%20skin%20or%20use%20plugins%20in%20VirtualDJ%20LE%20or%20Console%20Edition.html

Posted Sun 03 Mar 13 @ 11:00 am
sclavel wrote :
As we said before, VirtualDJ 8 is still under beta-testing, and we’ll keep it that way until we’re confident that we nailed every single one of the numerous small bugs that are the unavoidable byproducts of a complete rewrite.
VirtualDJ 7 is a rock-solid piece of software, that is used daily by dozen of millions of DJs around the world without a glitch, and we strongly believe that VirtualDJ 8 should have the same stability. The new features in v8, no matter how groundbreaking, do not justify a loss in stability.
So we’ll continue to whip the new development team until v8 is perfect.

And as we promised, in the meantime, we’ll continue to release improvements on the v7.x series, and port back some of the new features that had been developed for v8.

So here comes VirtualDJ version 7.3:

The focus on this new update is mainly the sound quality.
We’ve improved the audio engine, using 32-bit internal processing, we added an automatic Limiter, an optional new Parametric Equalizer with customizable frequencies, and in general ported back from v8 some new improvements that make VirtualDJ sound better.
VirtualDJ 8 will sound even better, but 7.3 is already a noticeable improvement over the previous versions.

We also ported back from v8 the multi-word search engine.
If you search for “Guetta Love”, the search engine will now show all the results that contain both the word “Guetta” in one of the fields and the word “Love” in the same or any other field. (unlike v7.2 and previous, where it would have shown only files matching the exact string “Guetta{space}Love”).
If you want to search for an exact string with spaces, just include it between double-quotes when you type it in the search field.

And as usual we added native support for the latest and newest controllers that will hit the market soon, and we fixed a few small bugs that had been reported.

As always, version 7.3 is free for all registered Broadcaster/Pro Basic/Pro Full users.
You can download the new installer from your download Center.

Full change log is here.

its not letting me download it. I have broadcaster but it will not let me download the free one. Help

Posted Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 7:54 pm
djcob912PRO SubscriberMember since 2013
What I want to know is are we any closer to getting netsearch videos working????

Posted Tue 12 Mar 13 @ 9:58 pm
I believe it is fixed in the next release, but as to when that is no-one knows.

Keith

Posted Wed 13 Mar 13 @ 3:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)