Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mobile DJ's Make yourself Known - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
If you are a mobile DJ using Virtual DJ as your primary method of playback please post here to make yourself known along with your location. Thanks Cyder..

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 6:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well hello there

london uk ,

www.skyfxlmedia.com

Parties
Discos
Themed nights
plays and asorted soundwork :)

all thanks to virtual dj and its supported hardwares

do it when i can as im still only a student.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 6:40 pm
Checking in from outside St.Louis, Missouri USA.

Been in the mobile business for 6 years. Started with cd's. Went to Virtual DJ in 2004 and there has been no regretting or looking back. Best product I've bought hands down.
Cyder i've seen you from djchat.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 6:47 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm from Alsip, Il
Doing weddings, private parties. Also every Sunday
I do line dancing in Tinley Park,Il. ONly thing I need for
that is my shuttle wit.
I have 2 systems both are shuttle systems. I alternater between
the 2 and always have one ready as backup. Only using
VDJ>

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 8:04 pm
Massachusetts USA

Pro DJ’s provides Disc Jockey services for a variety of occasions: Night Clubs - Weddings - Anniversaries - Holiday Parties - Birthdays - Corporate Functions - Graduation Parties - Proms - Reunions - Christenings - Bar Mitzvahs - Bridal Showers - School Dances - Fund Raisers. We even offer Karaoke services with 38,000 song titles and state-of-the-art light shows for both commercial and private parties.

At Pro DJ’s Entertainment we understand the importance of choosing entertainment to make your special function or event a success. With over 20 year’s experience in the entertainment business, our team of top quality Disc Jockey’s and MC’s are dedicated to serving you and your guests, as well as providing a memorable time for everyone.
Our professional DJ's have a dynamic microphone presence, and the ability to read a crowd no matter what the format.

Pro DJ’s uses only state-of-the-art equipment, and boasts an enormous music library, containing over 50,000 song selections from which you and your customers or guests can choose.

Don’t take a chance with your entertainment dollar on anything less than the best! Call Pro DJ’s Entertainment today to discuss your upcoming event.

Professional - Affordable - Entertaining - Quality

GIVING YOU PEACE OF MIND

prodjs@hotmail.com

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 8:35 pm
Erhm... i'm mobile too :)

I'm a beginning DJ, i do smaller parties and private parties. Check my blog to see how our bigger parties look.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 8:52 pm
Hi we are discotronic from austria!We touring through austria germany italy swizerland with ower mobil DISCO:-)
www.discotronic.at visitors most welcome:-)page at the moment mostly in german but english in progress!
happy life&goooooo€d GIG`S

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 11:46 pm
I'm from Minneapolis Minnesota,I have two regular bars and perform at Weddings/Private partys.This is my seventh year DJing,been with VDJ since version 3.2. I do DJ/KJ/VJ I love this software and I'm excited to see how it progresses in the future.

P@40

PS. CYDER I miss you at DJCHAT,It's boring with you gone and not putting JJ in his place,LOL
Hope to see you back some day. Dan

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 11:51 pm
ayo,wussup mobile dj since 1987.do alot of clubs but for me mobile dj'n is where is @.
for the love of music...foe da luv of money =D

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 12:19 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ELEmental Music (Bear, Delaware)

I'm having my second gig this sunday. Client/friend is graduating from college. It's going to be old/new school R&B with a little hip hop thrown in. Will be using VDJ as primary source with 2 Denon DN-S3500's as backups. This will be my first gig using my new desktop computer. At first gig, I used my 4 yr old dell laptop. VDJ didn't skip a beat.

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:33 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well, I'm a mobile dj from Glasgow in Scotland doing everything from christenings, bbq's, communions, other kid's parties, birthday of all ages, engagements, weddings, christmas/new year gigs. usually 2 gigs a week (friday/saturday night) and the occasional sunday afternoon gig as well. I do all sorts of places but mostly social clubs/bowling clubs etc. During the week I do quiz work as well. I do some karaoke but don't have too much of a demand for it at the moment.

I'm in the process of buying a DJ business at the moment, which will set me up for pretty much the rest of my working life. As of end of March this year I will be doing this work on a full time basis, so I'm looking forward to the challenges it brings.

Have used VDJ since 2.4 i think. Well worth the £90 i spent on it at the time.

Keep spinnin'...(",)

P

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 12:45 pm
Hi, I'm DJ Roger Borges from Brazil. I really like Global Underground's motto "Travelling the world at the speed of sound"; I have played in several countries, including (but not limited to) Argentina, Spain, India, Sweden, Bosnia or the United States. I usually get gigs through NGO's that promote intercultural events, such as the Esperanto-speaking youth organization 'TEJO' (check out www.esperanto.net), supported by the European Union and the United Nations. My music style is "house" and I also produce remixes and original tracks; recently I'm doing a lot of video too. I used to play with vinyl, CD's and computers, but thanks to VDJ (since v.2) I took the "mobile concept" to the extreme - it's me, a laptop, Hercules, and my backpack! :)

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 2:15 pm
HI I'M DJ SQUEEZEEYE
SUMMER BOUNCE ENTERTAINMENT
STEINBACH, MANITOBA, CANADA
BEEN USING VDJ AND WILL CONTINUE
WWW.SUMMERBOUNCE.NET

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 3:19 pm
hey

DJ Shahar

Los Angeles, California, USA

any thing and every thing, check out my websit for more info.

System constantly improving.

Music constantly increasing.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:11 pm
From Guatemala, Central America, I use Virtual DJ, at several local clubs here, always using my setup and VDJ V.4.0 the BEST DJ softaware ever.............

Ways of using VDJ:

IRRADIAH ( Local Club, House, Hip Hop, Reggaeton )
LA CLave ( Local club, Salsa & Merengue )
MUSIK ( Mobile Discoteque, at least twice a week )

I mix in my house every single night when I'm not at the club or mobile gigs, at least 2 hours on a daly basis.

I don't use anything alse but my laptop, all my sond system and VDJ, and I haven't had a gig where peope amaze themselves when they see VDJ, they can't believe I do what I do with a laptop.....jejejeje.....

VDJ Is the best.

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 10:48 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Mobile DJ's from Australia.... the land down under.

www.mmusichire.com.au

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 1:52 am
I mobilize on weekends, parties of all sorts, weddings etc. One man operation since 1998 and will keep it that way.....Sun. thru wed each week i dj a strip club about 30 to 40 hours, so i am fulltime ,no hideous real job....

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 4:18 am
Hey, I do mobile in Leicestershire, UK.

All kinds of events from 18th and 21st Birthday Parties to Corperate events, but mainly Weddings in the East Midlands area of the UK. :)

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 3:17 pm
Dj Lance out of Akron, Ohio, USA. Been using VDJ since 3.0 and loving it. Been Dj’ing since 1984. Started in the military and going strong ever since.

I’m also linked in with some guys from Cleveland who use Tractor, I don’t hold that against them though. We have an .mp3 pool site, where we post music we get from the record labels. http://www.nervedjs.com

My site;
http://www.djlance.com

PEACE

dj lance

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 6:46 pm
Hi there, Dj TommyLuv here.
I've been Djing for 6 years, started with Vinyls to cd's and into Virtual Dj and resently switch to Numark Cue software and starting with music video mixing.
I'm presently Djing at a night club ( The Drink ) and occasionally weddings and private parties, Djing to me is a hobby... since, I happen to love music, not to mention it has is perks.
I'm from the Sunshine State ( Tampa, Florida.. USA ).
Thanks to all the dj's out there and keep on mixing.
TommyLuv

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 7:53 pm
28%