Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mobile DJ's Make yourself Known - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

oliwynnPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I dj in at house parties, the occasional birthday party, used to do internet radio and student radio, and every year I play at my mates festival in derbyshire england. You can see the website www.y-notfestivals.com . Not really played a lot recently because of my antisocial working hours but im trying to get back into it.

Posted Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 12:09 pm

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:29 am
Haven't had much opportunity to put Virtual DJ to work "in situ" - most of my gigs tend to be for family - though I've done gigs in the Taunton area of Somerset, England for my self-proclaimed manager.

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 2:27 pm
idahodjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Mobile DJ checking in from Boise, Idaho.

Started using VDJ 2006, still have A LOT to learn about this amazing program....

Can tell you that I like it MUCH better than what I've seen other DJs using - MUCH better

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 5:19 am
Do mostly latin weddings & sweet sixteens in New York Tri State Are
DJ Angel S

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 9:46 pm
Franksmooth Djing for 18 years.Im from Brooklyn Ny

Posted Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 1:41 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
My mobile rig outdoors!
I live in England, near Sheffield so it's not very often I get to set-up outside. It did rain on the occasion pictured below. lol

www.DjGaz.co.uk

Posted Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 1:50 pm

Posted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 9:37 am
Hello, I live in Russia. City Nizhnelamsk. My Name is Sergey.
DJ ЗiR@

Ya nemnogo mogu razgovarivat' na Angliiskom!
Есть кто Русский? - Who speaks on Russian?

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry serg1992 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 7:04 pm
I am a mobile DJ from Princeton NJ.

I do mostly weddings and just made the switch to VDJ. So far I love it.

Its great to hear from DJs across the world.

CM

Posted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 7:43 pm
Moble DJ in Denver, Colorado ( usa )

Mostly wedding and private functions

I do club work between wedding days and off season

I also just switched to VDJ

Posted Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 7:50 pm
Hi all
Dj De'Mensha here from canterbury uk
into hard house and trance also commercial club choons
just sayin hi and thanx to everyone here
:0

Posted Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 8:45 pm
Ywe mobile DJ in Assen,netherlands, but mostly school parties... looking for a club or so to play :D

Posted Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 10:46 pm
NickyBPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi - DJ NickyB running a mobile service out of the Baltimore-WashingtonDC, Maryland area in the USA. Specialties include intelligent lighting and I'm just getting started into video. I'm one of the gear and equipment board moderators for ProDJ.com. Keep in touch!

Posted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 9:32 pm
DJ Tom B. Been a DJ since i was 11 and i was using Numark TT1550s now with VDJ and the MK2 it makes it alot easier to mix.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 9:11 pm
Mainly weddings here since 1995.

Fitchburg, Massachusetts, USA

Posted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 1:25 am
DJ3454Home userMember since 2006
Hey i don't know if there's some arabic DJ's here
anyway am from lebanon ma Djing name is DJ JAZZ ( used that's why isnt the user name )
I play all kind of music but mainly hiphop rap rnb , trance house dance ... and sure some arabic

I dont think that would be k but its a game check this www.dj-jazz.piczo.com

Posted Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 5:41 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
I have always been into music and actually went all out a few years back and spent alot of money on my setup. Been using Virtual DJ for quite along time. I am located in Toledo, OH and run 2 business www.glasscitydjs.com and also my computer company Simple and Secure Solutions. So as you see the 2 go hand in hand.

I pretty much do just about all types of events. Just now getting into Video pretty hard, and also starting to play with Ableton hooked up to VDJ.

Posted Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 1:25 am
DJ John aka Krazee in Fort Lauderdale. Mainly do younger type crowd weddings, sweet 16s, bar mitzvahs, music video mixing, birthday parties. Do 50-60 yr old birthday parties every once in a while.

Contrated out by other companies.

LOVE VIRTUAL DJ! HOWEVER, JUST CONVERTED TO MACS ... And now I'm waiting that MAC VERSION!!!!

Posted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 8:00 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
funnyb0nz wrote :
I have always been into music and actually went all out a few years back and spent alot of money on my setup. Been using Virtual DJ for quite along time. I am located in Toledo, OH and run 2 business www.glasscitydjs.com and also my computer company Simple and Secure Solutions. So as you see the 2 go hand in hand.

I pretty much do just about all types of events. Just now getting into Video pretty hard, and also starting to play with Ableton hooked up to VDJ.

Hi There!
I just wanna know how Ableton Works with Vdj??
Maby get some instructions for setups...please :-)

Posted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 3:37 pm
56%