Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2412 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

-15% performance improvement on launch speed
-fix potential problem when upgrading to windows 10
-Fix b2389 regression bug causing sound and waveform to get out of sync in some cases
-fix for temporary cue preview when quantizeSetCue enabled
-fix login window hidden behind config window on Mac
-fix seeking in track edits for preview
-Fix position shown in track cleaner

Posted Sun 16 Aug 15 @ 2:16 pm
-15% performance improvement on launch speed
-Fix b2389 regression bug causing sound and waveform to get out of sync in some cases

And i thought i was losing it! Had both of these problems but thought my pc was the cause!Good to know you guys spotted this!

Posted Sun 16 Aug 15 @ 4:26 pm
Fix b2389 much better. Thanks.

Posted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 5:47 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
VDJ restarts when I hit the cue button on screen.

WIndows 7

Posted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 9:31 pm
Automix, sound pauses and skin freezes for a 1/8 - 1/4 a second as it removes played track and loads next track
Windsows 7 64bit Dell inspiron

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 9:24 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You don't get the freeze when you turn off automixRemovePlayed ?
How many tracks are in your automix list?
Also, since you post this in the regression forum, the drop out goes away if you go back to build 2398 or 2378?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 9:53 am
Adion wrote :
You don't get the freeze when you turn off automixRemovePlayed ?
How many tracks are in your automix list?
Also, since you post this in the regression forum, the drop out goes away if you go back to build 2398 or 2378?

automixremoveplayed was already off, I've just gone back to 2 previous builds and no drop outs happened, I tried only having 10 tracks in the list and it still occurred on this build.
Automix length is 8" automix type is fade remove intro/outro, ,tried smart and changed length and it still happened. bpm of all tracks in the current list is 70 - 80BPM.
For me it's not important as I don't usually use auto mix when playing out live, I'm only using it now as I'm at home doing house work

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 10:08 am
Automix seems to have sorted itself out, no more dropouts or freezing. Maybe going back to previous builds and back to current a few times ( 5 in all) has sorted it.

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 10:37 am
Is anyone else getting VDJ restart when I hit the cue button on screen?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 1:26 pm
VDJ 8 build 2412.1050
OS Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
When I click VDJ icon on my desktop, Windows 10 gives an error message i.e. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with a blue screen and restarts my computer. After restart VDJ works correctly. This happens sometimes not always but generally when VDJ used 1st time in a day.

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 3:29 pm
downloading this version does not work for Windows 10 ...

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 6:09 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
VDJ not accepting my login since the update.

EDIT
Opps had caps lock on...please disregard.

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 7:01 pm
After testing this version out a little bit deeper i have just discovered that the "move to" and "copy to" function does not work anymore! Tried to move/copy a mp4 video clip from one folder to another and couldn't! Also the "open in explorer" option opens up my my personal folder instead of the location of the video clip...Also confirmed that all this applies to video clips! You think you can have it fixed like ASAP ? I am trying to sort out my music and this is a killer for me....

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 9:27 pm
ok i just confirmed that this is going on since build 2378.... although i am like almost 100% sure that it was working before i update to this build....anyway...will post it at the bug section as it might not be a regression bug...

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 9:52 pm
getting freezes and restarts mid song

Posted Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 12:41 am
LSL50 wrote :
Automix, sound pauses and skin freezes for a 1/8 - 1/4 a second as it removes played track and loads next track
Windsows 7 64bit Dell inspiron

Samething here except to the point where the whole screen freezes for a second or 2 and I'm on a MacBook pro......

Posted Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 8:13 pm
I guess no one has the same problem as I do. I use a mac for parties but noticed it keeps doing that on my pc.

Posted Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 9:57 pm
Hi I tested this version with Windows 10 but I notice that waves run locked and sometimes the skin open settings locks this happens from 2277 verson the solution may be to have the DirectX 12 ? 45 fps skin is more or less stable and unstable cpu can solve this thanks !

Posted Fri 21 Aug 15 @ 8:31 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Sorry for using this thread but the 2378 is closed ?
I am still using the (public) 2378, and have some freezing with my search in the browser.
When searching it finds nothing.

Posted Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 2:00 pm
Activation of visuals randomly crashes the system. VDJ will randomly shutdown with no interaction when the visuals are activated. More specifically, Milkdrop.

Posted Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 10:38 pm
69%