Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SoundSpectrum visual plugins to Virtual DJ!? - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

you are getting the splash with the payd version? I'm surprised.look theres a controller with the payd version.if you open that after,or before opening vdj,cant it control it? (I'm talkin pc arena here)...??

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 5:22 am
The control for the g force, is for when you use it as standalone visualizer.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 6:03 am
Im pc.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 6:03 am
Oh well.I guess is up to SBDJ again.BTW whitecap looking good also...

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 7:41 am
Yeah WhiteCap always looked good to me also

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 3:15 pm
what gets me it is like 3D looking,with "Space" pictures in the background...Awesomeness!... I need that for my techno sets...

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 12:48 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
These plugins were not created by myself or anyone else at Atomix. We have no control over what platforms they work on or what functionality they have.

As for the control, they would have to implement that control as either a plugin GUI window or native window. Again that is something they would need to do.

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 4:52 pm
Well I got my refund sucks that they don't work on the Mac side.

Maybe you (Scott) could send them a message because I don't think they understand what is going on as far as controls go??

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 7:10 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Well they originally asked for us to make the video window clickable so the DJ could edit the settings on the video output.

This would suck for live performances IMHO - you'd only be able to change settings when the plugin is displayed on the video output etc.

It's not something we intend to add, and I sent then the information on how to create a GUI along with a sample.

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 11:45 pm
So you've done your effort Scott,now they need to do theirs...hope is not like their website management imao....
edit: they need to mod that gui used in the standalone version,that's all.how hard could that be?

Posted Fri 25 Sep 15 @ 1:03 am
Again reporting problem with Aeon...screen goes black for some algorithyms.does not happen with G-force or Whitecap.....(yes I now have 4 viz including milkdrops,Oh and Sonique,that's 5...)

Posted Fri 25 Sep 15 @ 3:54 am
Well, looks like this is available for Home users, too. Sweet, because when I asked for demo versions on their forum, they just banned me out. Just downloaded Aeon, G-Force and WhiteCap and they poped up in my VDJ Home. No GUI at all, poor reactions on music and good oldfashioned visualizations on the screen. Can't believe they're actually asking money for this. After a bunch of years since the Milkdrop has arrived, it's still a master of the game. Amazing for such a free stuff.

Posted Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 8:10 pm
Well it would make sense if this was fully functionable in full version.they need to fix it.they might have a lot of subscribers that use it as a media player but think about it.people only use that on their spare time,off work.the dj will use it full time because it is their work....sooo...

Posted Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 11:37 pm
Soooo, you can't use it! You should go to their site and ask them for permition, event after event. I've connected my laptop to my Sony Bravia, and there it goes... Graphics are far better in WMP, if I compare them to VDJ version, it sucks a big time. This is just a FreeFrame plugin, extended from the ancient 90-ies.

Posted Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 5:41 pm
Oh I dont know about that.Looks good to me,especially whitecap,just that logo bit..

Posted Fri 11 Dec 15 @ 11:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)