Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SoundSpectrum visual plugins to Virtual DJ!? - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Yeah, those guys did one visual tour with George Michael and money smells... It's sad to waste a time on it, it's complicated, full bunch of python codes and just nothing simple to do with it. Anyone with a good experience?

Posted Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 6:05 pm
Now you can use the soundspectrum g- force, and the aeon. On the vdj8, without settings , but it supports, thx .atomix team..

GK

Posted Sun 20 Sep 15 @ 9:27 pm
details please...

Posted Sun 20 Sep 15 @ 9:42 pm
just download the g force visualizer or the Aeon, from the soundspectrum site, install it, and you can choose on the config options,
for audioonlyvisualization..

GK

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 12:26 am
thanks GK,will give it a run....

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 12:54 am
Just tried the trial version and VDJ doesn't see it, you have to spend the 30 bucks first!! Im on a Mac, iTunes plays them just fine but VDJ does not see it unless I buy the FULL version. What a bunch of BS!!

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 2:33 am
ha,ha Beat,its allright,no? I do know what ur saying.that we cant test it first but....hmm

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 2:53 am
Okay,I can not confirm this anywhere in their website so...

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 8:57 am
this is the screen shot, i just downloaded the free version of g force.. i use it, since the beta 2369 , i guees..

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 5:04 pm
When you downloaded the free version which player did you check??

I don't see VDJ in the list.

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 7:16 pm
well vdj is somewhat of a media player but...I too wonder why those guys didnt add vdj under options.that is why I ask for confirmation.and what about Aeon? now that's the viz I'm thinking of checking out.anyway when I first started with vdj I was told (or I read somewhere ) that the video engine uses windows video engine to work...so it should be windows which is prob the default? not sure as I am not set up at the moment.but will check out soon...

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 10:11 pm
Any luck Fred??

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 12:39 am
Lmfao,Im having another problem but will check this,gotta download them first

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 12:52 am
working dog,just demo mode....I downloaded Aeon first,then G-force.I then ran into the fact that it wouldnt show win media player but did in winamp.I then realized it has to be maximized screen for windows player to show.I then opened vdj and picked the soundspectrum viz under options/visualizations...done! this is while running a monitor though,so check that...
also,no controls when in demo mode I guess.you will see a message from vdj saying something

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 2:24 am
Okay,first bug report!..with Aeon the screen goes black and no logo (my logo) even,every minute or so.some visual c+ issue?,framework? or?

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 2:42 am
I just paid for the FULL G-Force and it still does not work on my Mac!! Im pissed right now!! Gonna email them and demand a refund, this DOES NOT work on the Mac version of VDJ but then whats new!! Nothing works on the Mac side of VDJ and Scott has gonna MIA and he's the only here who knows anything about Mac plugins!

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 3:21 am
knew you would be thinking of mac.that is a vdj drawback as you know.I just pm'ed him to refresh us here On pc there is no issues with G-force but I was hoping that the Aeon would be better.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 3:31 am
Straight from their website,

No mention of it not working on the Mac side.......

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 3:51 am
can you check G-force on pc though huey? Im wondeing if you can control it with their Gui thingy? cause as it stands I have zero control...

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 4:01 am
That's a BIG NEGITIVE Fred, you can not control anything from VDJ as a matter of fact a splash screen appears and says we need to ask for these to be supported by VDJ and then the visuals start up.

Im really disappointed with these and not working on the Mac side. Scott said a while ago he had something for Macs but nothing has ever come to light so I guess I switch back to a PC which kinda sucks but it is what it is when you use VDJ..............

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 4:52 am
73%