Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 8 Pre-Release - Page: 10

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 5:13 pm
Hello
I need to know the configuration for DDJ ERGO with version VDJ 8…anyone? Mac system,!
Thank you!

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 5:46 pm

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 5:47 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Ricardo Pollini wrote :
Ola... Em VDJ 7 para preencher os bancos de sampler é só fazer um loop na musica e clicar em gravar no banco de samples !
Em VDJ 8 Como posso preencher os bancos de sampler ?
abraços

IF you have a question then please post in English.

Thanks

Hi .. In VDJ 7 to fill the seats sampler was just making a loop in the song and click rec samples in stock!
In VDJ 8 can not do the same, How can I fill banks sampler?

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 9:37 pm
Hello guys, I installed today VDJ8 Pre-Release, it's a very nice work from VDJ developpers, I love it very much but I have few questions to ask you:
1. How can you disable the limiter?
2. I mapped the NS7 to make it work with 4 decks, can you tell me how can i do it with the NSFX also, because i can the NS7 with 4 decks and after plug-in the NSFX, i can only use 2 decks. can you help me?
3. How can i change the gain's volume in the software? I tried advanced control but didn't find it yet
4. The UV Meters aren't show the real output when the Master Volume is on 0.
5. Is there a possibility to have the effects page? How?
6. Is someone made a mapper for VDJ8 to make the NS7 platters at the same pitch as the song?
7. Is there a code for adding 5 more cues on the NS7? 1 and 6, 2 and 7 ...
Thank you for your answers :)

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 11:13 am
Hello I have a sound quality isue in vdj8 when i turn my three band eq all the way off i still hear the song in bad quality gain setting perhaps? Anyouthers have any issues like this? If i load the same track into vdj7 everything gets killed like it should.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 11:33 am
Its a shame, read this article please http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2014/05/review-video-virtual-dj-8-software/

The only things about V8 that shock me are:

Sound(Oh man! WOW!)
Controller latency(Boy, oh boooy!!! WOW! it really improved)
Video(I love it! Specially the new transitions and effects)
Sampler(Nice)
Automix editing(Really good!).

Even though VDJ 8 has improved almost everything, it still has a poor visual interface(and very very poor in V7). So to get max experience you got to have the biggest display resolution or the retina display. Come on! In my laptop(1366x768) it looks stretched and kinda small some buttons and knobs(crappy). So I had to download a 1366x768 skin so that I could be happy with it... I am not using V8 original skin :(

The scratch sounds poor in CD mode. In V7 it sounded the same CD and vinyl mode.

Effects? You did not rewrite the effects :( Atomix it is 2014!!! Humm it should be much better, some of them still the same crap. Dont tell us to use third party VST effects, that is not the point.

This how VDJ skin and visual interface looks like compared to other softwares:

VDJ skin= Win 7 basic theme :(

Traktor, Serato= Win 7 Aero theme(Cristal clear! Transparency) :O

So why dont you guys implement transparency on the visuals?

Waveforms? Humm yes a bit better than before(way better actuallly), but not as smooth as I was expecting.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 11:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)