Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ ScrollText v2 - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djfufoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJSoulman wrote :
If you are using the PC version then, yes I think so, although I have not tested it.
You need a single message that uses macros (not working on the Mac version yet).

This should work (copy and paste it into your Scrolltext);

Now playing #`get loaded_song 'author'`# - #`get loaded_song 'title'`# - #`get loaded_song 'year'`#

The "Now playing" is the text onscreen. The parts between and including the # character is the macro. The - character is the text character displayed between the macros. The part between the ' ' characters is the various different things that can be displayed (see the first page in this thread for what can be displayed).

Cheers
Les

Yes, this already know, thanks anyway. what i looking for is activate the text at the begining of the songs when start playing and repeat every 60 seconds, when new song is played repeat the cycle, something like ShowCover does.

Posted Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 2:52 pm
OK, sorry, that's the best answer I can give.

Posted Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 10:54 pm
vjboyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Is this still considered "beta"? That's what it says on the download page.

Posted Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 11:21 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes, v1.5 is stable, v2 is beta. I havent had a chance to work on this much recently.

Posted Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 11:35 am
So... any news about a stable version?

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 11:59 pm
Yup, working hard on it, almost ready!

Posted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 12:34 pm
vjboyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I promised myself I'd wait at least two months before asking about the update again. LOL

Actually, I haven't read about any issues with V2 so can't we consider it "stable"?

Posted Thu 03 Oct 13 @ 4:49 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Another issue here:
VDJ Script commands callback does not support unicode.
The plug-in itself supports unicode, meaning that if I type a static text in Greek I see the Greek text properly. However if I use #`get loaded_song 'title'`# for instance the title of the song will not come back in unicode format thus it won't appear correctly in my screen.

Please, can you fix it? It's very important for me

Posted Fri 14 Feb 14 @ 5:41 am
I'm having issues with this as well...:(

Posted Tue 18 Feb 14 @ 1:57 am
JoeyKJ wrote :
You Should have all these installed,

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5638
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582
The Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime provides updates to 9.0c http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details-a.aspx?id=35

Good Luck,

Joey...

Got news for yall..there is now a 2012 visual pack btw...
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

(Hey! why dont anyone answered my previous post?) no matter..I fixed it :p

Posted Tue 18 Feb 14 @ 7:28 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
(Hey! why dont anyone answered my previous post?) no matter..I fixed it :p

Hello,
You fixed the problem with the unicode? What did you do it?

Posted Sat 22 Feb 14 @ 9:36 am
Hey "Papagpanos" sorry I did'nt answer you (I've pm you) but I wasnt sure what you were reffering to.I now read the thread before me.I was talking about the bug with the plugings control panel not showing up correctly.as for the unicode..I've not used titles recently..but it worked a while back when this was developed...SBDJ is working on it as this is his creation.will test later...

Posted Tue 04 Mar 14 @ 4:04 pm
Hi. I've been using this excellent plugin for quite a while with no problems in VDJ 7. When I use it in VDJ 8 the text is flipped top to bottom. Is this something that needs to be fixed or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for all your work!

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:19 pm
Sorry if this is covered but i cant find it. latest version of sbdj scroll text causes major video lag. Solutions? Macbook pro 10.6.8. Virtual Pro 7.4

Posted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 8:32 pm
Don't know to be honest. The Mac version was still in early stages and won't be receiving any more updates as ScrollText is no longer actively developed. I've started a replacement plugin for PC & Mac but it is a long way from release.

Posted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 2:44 pm
jlenzHome userMember since 2014
Weird issues here. When I activate the plug-in, I get a green outline box (without background selected) and the font is always inverted. It still scrolls right to left, but the text is upside down. Also, if I try to use the tag above for song title, the system hangs and then the video output is shrunk into the left third of the output window.

Posted Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 9:32 pm
Scrolltext requires updating in order to be compatible with VDJ8 - hence the issues you are having.

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 3:08 am
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You'll make a lot of VDJ8 users if this will be updated, Scott!

Posted Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 10:51 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
We need this plugin updated Scott, can't work without it in my shows...

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 7:12 am
At this time there are no plans to release an updated version of this plugin.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 3:40 pm
85%