Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ ScrollText v2 - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
What!!!!! ); ...Is there going to be a replacement of this Very important plugin?

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 6:40 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's possible but it's not something I have planned for the immediate future.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 6:58 pm
I feel like you given me a new car, but forgot the tires.. ..Can't a patch be made into v2 so it could work for now in v8?

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 7:09 pm
Sorry but I don't plan on any further updates to any of the ScrollText plugins.

I was intending to replace it with a shiny new text plugin however it's still very much in it's infancy.

Your best solutions are to either stay with v7, or to use v8 with one of the alternative 3rd party plugins for text support.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 7:14 pm
Yeah, the new Text2 for v8 kills my v7 operation, so had to delete and re-install the old version to get it going, having some issues in v7 now that doesn't save my browser, search and video settings from time to time, so always have to be on the lookout to make sure they are always set correctly before I start every time I do a gig.... ):

Any hint that you can think of to help me look into this in order to solve this issue?

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 7:40 pm
hdsonPRO InfinityMember since 2011
SBDJ wrote :
Sorry but I don't plan on any further updates to any of the ScrollText plugins.

I was intending to replace it with a shiny new text plugin however it's still very much in it's infancy.

Your best solutions are to either stay with v7, or to use v8 with one of the alternative 3rd party plugins for text support.

Are There any "3rd party plug-ins " for Mac users on V8 ?

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 1:57 am
Not that I know of at present.

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 2:42 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I know everything is now on 8 but ... I used to use this perfectly all night with 7.4.1 but with 7.4.2 after a bit of running when I load a video onto a deck (with scrolltext still running) the wav form of the video does not load and also the video portion does not display...only audio plays of the video file. The only way to "reset" and get music videos working again is to exit VDJ, re-start VDJ. SBDJ, I also sent you a PM about the Profile Switcher...can you check your messages inbox for that?

Posted Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 4:25 am
Hi there,
Can anybody help with this? the plug in works, but I see upside down on screen...

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 11:29 pm
It is not compatible with VDJ8.

Posted Tue 23 Feb 16 @ 2:09 am
Scott's ScrollText plugins were great. However, this plugin has come to an end for version 8. It has been said over and over in this thread, that it will not be implemented into version 8. There are alternatives such as the scroll function in the text plugin. The third party updates are TellyMedia, and TellyVisuals, and can be found in the plugin section for free. Updated versions are available on his website. Thank You.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

Posted Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 5:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)