Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: preview! Rmx 4 Deck mod 2011 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Still in BETA stages my modified Rmx 4 Decker (Lovingly nicknamed my "Robbie da Robot") with 4 scratch waves,decks of course with 7 changing platters,4 channel mixers (normal and scratch mixer) added control side pannels for decks 3 & 4 as well as v.u's on mixers,deck select buttons (under the syncs) and well a few other goodies...

Right now upper waves are running in Left Right logic,that is theres only a Blue to represent deck 1 & 3,and the Blue wave represents decks 2 & 4 . they swith by selecting the deck with the select buttons under the sync buttons.
feedback welcomed but dont "Jam me up" please...modification based on Bruno vt's "Rmx style v.1" will upload soon!

Posted Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 6:43 am
just Like you guys,THIS is becoming MY favorite skin.started with this

Posted Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 9:10 am
and I might add...I'm gonna be releasing more "modified"skins as time comes...(so get used to it...;-)

Posted Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 10:44 pm
Surprise Soon!!!

Posted Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 9:35 pm
New RMX 4 DECKS "ALIEN series" skin mod ! I've Multiplied everything times 4...Hot cue pannels,Loop pannels,screen pannels,wave pannels ,mixer channels,NEW ALIENWARE THEME EFFECT>>>and all done at a secret hangar in Area 51 (no not really...)...still need to fix some multi-waveforms so...

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 8:27 am
And....thats not the only thing getting the ALIEN theme (this is the TRACKER..HELLO! ;-O

I'm making custom theme guitars.......my Alien custom ibanez Rg electric almost finished...busy!

Posted Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 8:59 am
Oh dont you wanna play with me?...(Oh yeah u do,...cause if I upload it you will be on it like flies on poo! :P ) so go ahead dont say anything.... o.k.?

and by da way....we are not French.....we are Aliens!!

and you see my new status Right?....Oh Jeremy....How u Like me now?...He,he

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 8:55 am
hey do u think u could add ah reverb effect for the mic on the next skin

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 9:59 am
Good....Will try that,on this one (this has'nt been submitted yet,it is still in Beta stages.)....but i believe theres a problem if you do use a Hercules Rmx as a sound card...I don do that internally,there is a Lag in the Mic's audio..

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 4:21 pm
BREAKTHROUGH !!!!! I'm getting the Effects working on Deck 3 & 4 !! and I'm taling about the 12 effects slots Yo!!!!! HA,HA...Huey!! IT CAN BE DONE my man!! it can be done!!!!! on the RMX!! ! Yeah...,DA KID IS GOOD!! this is exactly what I was hoping for!! the Djc slots on all four decks!!!...
O.K. later we need to add some knobs to controll these...its that where there might be a problem?

Posted Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 9:48 pm
Nice!! If it was me I would of takin the easy route and just made them all "multi-buttons", lol! But its good to know it can be done with the djc buttons aswell.

Good work
Huey

Posted Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 10:35 pm
Thanks Bro! yeah kind of amazing really....lmfao

Posted Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 11:53 pm
hmm, ran into a bug.djc button # 12 its bleeding through and showing on the Loop pannels (?!?!) this happened right after using the freshly scripted Deck C and D (3 & 4)...whats up?

Posted Thu 28 Jul 11 @ 9:30 pm
Man...this is more of a bugger than a bug...hmm....cant figure this #@%$ out!

Posted Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 6:12 am
YESSS! with the help of the Great ZANARD I have fixed this error in the Graphics...it WAS the DJC slot 1_6 B...in one spot i had added a extra space between the 6 and the B!!! since it was an empty space i could not see that it was DOUBLE SPACED..for this the Green "DJC" Button showed up on the other pannels!...jeezz! but Its fixed now...and im fixing the various versions i have made of this mod.it Should be ready soon...

Posted Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 9:52 pm
Got various versions of this and they are ALL ROCKIN!!!! waiting on the master for one more thing.....

Posted Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 11:29 pm
just worked on the key and elased/remaining time texts on each "platter" changing the fonts colors to a brighter "Alien Green" so we can see them.also assigned tap tempo control above Djc pannels to all 4 decks,beat skip forward and backwards to decks 3 and 4...this project is as time consuming as Zanards...lol..should be ready soon...

Posted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 6:35 am
O.k. I've selected my 'Beta testers"...Lol...and will be Uploading soon...(in Beta form? so you can input your thoughts)...
some things you need to know.there is second pannels for most things here that go with decks 3 & 4 ...So... first pannel of Djc controls are for decks 1 & 2.second pannel its for decks 3 & 4.same for the Loop pannels ,the scratch waves on either side of the crosssfader,the mixer channels are from left to right ...Ch.1,2,3 & 4.(unlike other layouts her where i made them 3,1 /2,4 to view as the decks are layout) More important...the decks select are the small buttons UNDERNEATH each SYNC buttons.and I've NOT tested the TC output stuff on top to see how it will actually configure with your tables...please let me know (Beta testers) after iI upload be patient for it to be Released....my personal version is 1280 x 1024 at present as thats where i set my screen so it can balance resolution with the external monitor (a peculiar thing with my Graphics Nvidea cards)...again thanks to all the skinners at Virtual Dj for they're Schoolin!)....Peace!

Posted Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 10:46 pm
New REDHEAD in town...

>>>>>>> uploading soon!

Posted Fri 30 Sep 11 @ 10:53 pm
RMX 4 DECK MOD with the ALIEN GREEN EFX (SPECIAL for Virtual DJ) UPLOADED and pending Review!!! this is in 1400 x 1000 resolution at this point...more later...(Lets hope it wont take a month...)

Posted Sun 02 Oct 11 @ 11:41 pm
35%