Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: preview! Rmx 4 Deck mod 2011 - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This skin isn't my cup of tea, but at least he had a go and made what he wanted and tried something new, what have you provided for this community apart from negative comments...

Posted Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 9:01 pm
Reticuli wrote :
You suppose to dj with this or take acid and enjoy the light show? HTF do you guys use stuff like this? As much as I think Torq 2 is buggy, glitchy, and poorly executed as all hell, at least it looks good and has a useful, logical layout. Seriously? You guys use skins like this?

Hey! why dont u get a Registration (a Licence duh!) then try skin Creator,learn some XML coding,try to make a skin, then nag all u want....just saying...
....thanks "synth"

Posted Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 1:24 am
Reticuli wrote :
You suppose to dj with this or take acid and enjoy the light show? HTF do you guys use stuff like this? As much as I think Torq 2 is buggy, glitchy, and poorly executed as all hell, at least it looks good and has a useful, logical layout. Seriously? You guys use skins like this?

I can play music and be creative from a black screen. Do YOU care what skin or what equipment the dj uses when you hear it's music?

Posted Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 1:52 am
very well put "Phantom"...a lot more "suttle" than I ... :-)
well since my Alienware its down until I get a Graphic card I started reviewing whats in my other laptop (1280 x 800) and found a few copies of the project before i further modiified and found ones with way cleaner waves BUT still the waves in Left Right 2 deck mode.though for anybody using the skin simply select deck via small button under the sync for that deck and the wave will be for that deck as in Red & orange=deck 1 or 3,,,Blue & green=deck 2 or 4 ...so I will release a few of these at some time...

Posted Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 6:53 pm
Well I've done it! I've fixed my Alienware.Vertical lines on the screen are GONE!! Driver conflicts GONE!! extended desktop mode ON!! got "under the hood" and pulled the heat sincs,fans,Nvidea cards,cleaned it all,applied new thermal paste,put it back together,fired it up,re-installed the "bad" card's driver that was down and Whoala!! my Loving Big screen with my Rmx 4 deck Alien green edition skin and All on a freshly installed XP pro (there is issues with windows & drivers for this baby) and it never looked better! now i can truely say i done it all!...even updated the Bios...so there u go babyyyy!! ;-)

Posted Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 6:23 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok, can this now be the last mention of your alienware, every post you do in any forum it gets a mention.

Posted Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 7:16 am
mr "T" ...you're too agravated? maybe its because I too am Mr"T"? my Alien (oops!) its one Bad Ass machine...and I have restored it! and that means I can stretch its Life span,one must know their tool used...and besides I'm sooo cool with it....

Posted Tue 15 Nov 11 @ 1:11 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Haha, well done you, but enough already proud father.... please.

Posted Tue 15 Nov 11 @ 3:36 am
Yeah ..you're right...Back to ...making more Video mixes (one hot one coming up) and some skin mods....
Next....the "MR.T special edition 4 deck"....he,he

Posted Tue 15 Nov 11 @ 10:48 pm
Back to the promo campaign......

Dual recording of you mix? no problema...

Moderated - video removed

Posted Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 1:26 am
And this is how I drop it....RAW!!!

the power of four !!!!

Moderated - video removed

Posted Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 1:36 am
Tracker,

This is the skins forum. You've been around long enough to realize that the videos you posted do not belong in here. Please post in the appropriate forum.

Posted Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 8:39 am
And I can take it straight to the Office in L.A. which I've been thinkin of doing...I've dealt with this kind of trip many a times...I'm so sorry that some dont have anything else to do...

Posted Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 7:31 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
thetracker510 wrote :
And I can take it straight to the Office in L.A. which I've been thinkin of doing...I've dealt with this kind of trip many a times...I'm so sorry that some dont have anything else to do...

If your thinking of taking this anywhere I would be the Gentleman your looking to talk to. Im not sure if we have met before but I am the Support Manager and I oversee the phones, chat, forums and the lab.

The videos were removed because this is not a forum to boast about your mixes, this is a skin forum. To post a few images, maybe even a few seconds of your video in action would be acceptable. But to post 7 minute mixes in the SKIN forum. No, sorry this is the wrong place for that.

We could always give you a vacation and some time to think about how you speak to Atomix Official Staff.

Let's see what Cstoll is feeling after reading your reply.

Posted Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 7:54 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I got no problem with you taking it as high as you would like.

I think your track record speaks volumes in justifying every action that has been taken to date.

If you would like to risk a locking of your account over a couple posts of videos that is your adventure to have and endure.

Best of luck.

Chris

Posted Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 8:53 pm
Or I can go to L.A. and get a job there my own self...imao... such jealousy...tisk,tisk... hey! I gotta get back to my projects and get creative...bye...I've allready Learned everything there is to Learn here.dont want to pickup on the hate tip...(oops! did'nt see that last post Chris..but then ..all you got to say its negative so..)

Posted Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 8:58 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thetracker510 wrote :
hey! I gotta get back to my projects and get creative...bye...I've allready Learned everything there is to Learn here.

Then you won't mind us closing this 'project' out for you. And since you have nothing to learn guess you won't mind being banned from the forums for a while - that is since you have nothing to learn :-)

Good day.

Topic Locked

Posted Thu 17 Nov 11 @ 10:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)