Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: preview! Rmx 4 Deck mod 2011 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

awesome !!! great job on that .

Posted Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 6:50 pm
Thanks Gimmo!....this skin its going to be at home insde that beutifull Alienware and matching Numark controller...that's for sure!

Posted Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 7:07 am
Oh YEEEAAH! found all my documents and downloads in the "C" drive saved in a "windows old" folder.thought I Lost all my work done on the 2nd Laptop.but also it did'nt occur to me that i have a 2nd drive on this Alienware thats Not running on Raid mode and dude could of had copied all that there...I still got my skin mods!!! and my recent video edits and mixes!! (duh! )

Posted Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 5:51 am
Nice!!!

Posted Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 6:35 am
More like "Lucky"...I guess Phantom....but just in case iwent ahead and copied that to the 2nd drive so i can mess with the windows 7 installation again in order to properly activate the Nvidea's SLI mode..must be done in the begginning of install and unfurtunatly cant run videos at all on VDJ rite now ,I get an error message.. (and dude did this,not me...double "Duh"! :-(

Posted Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 10:06 pm
we'll be ready when you are :) . i'm just waiting for the link or is it already available?

Posted Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 11:40 pm
Yeah...Have'nt heard from them yet.... (Am I the only one hear with real responses and morals?) I figured this would be stretched out...

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 1:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I am afraid you need to try more than this. Your skin is what i would politely say ... a mess :)

The skin is temporary rejected until you upload another more functionable version.

Thank you.

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 1:57 pm

???????????????????????

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 8:44 pm
so its my Alienware computer...but i can do it on the dell (1280 x 800 ) when i get time..but I'll tell you something since we're going there.at least the skin has real Graphics like zanards ,Dj Ro,and Dj Phantom's recent project.now i did'nt want to say this but...too many skins here are too "mild" and "timid" as far as Graphics are concerned .and its too easy to gain Status as V.I.P. by "mass Fabricating tons of skins based on the same Graphics..I mean come on!! at the same time too many too clean gets boring also...annd ....I got too many other things too base my "smarts" on so...

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 8:49 pm
The skin is available.

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 9:29 pm
And I am not impressed by whats sayd about me while doing so on a "Raised Level"... where I can"t see it... you need to come down to the "Real World" my man....

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 9:34 pm
See? so there!! I've seen much worst, and Virtual Dj has one real Rule...and that is..."Give a Dj a Break" ! thanks VDJ !!!.I will work on this as soon as I get my High Resolution nerves back in working order ..so...get i.. enjoy it and give me feedback ..more versions are in my vault..to be released..and I can use some help with the waves (I'm not that into them ..I enjoy this skin for the fact that it reflects a Battle mixer layout...) so anybody want to get in on it...please!

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 9:39 pm

Posted Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 6:35 am
how do u skip beat on vdj 7 or home

Posted Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 10:53 am
well first of all..u should'nt "skip" on paying for a licenced version,I started with that so i dont know what version or what it can and cannot do..sorry..

Posted Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 6:55 pm

Posted Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 11:37 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Great job!
Zanard.

Posted Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 3:11 pm
Thanks Zanard !....Lol....Learned a lot from you,the Master!.... ;-)

Posted Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 6:11 pm
You suppose to dj with this or take acid and enjoy the light show? HTF do you guys use stuff like this? As much as I think Torq 2 is buggy, glitchy, and poorly executed as all hell, at least it looks good and has a useful, logical layout. Seriously? You guys use skins like this?

Posted Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 5:31 pm
70%