Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.0.3 released - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Great job guys! Thanks a lot for the update.

Alex.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 3:21 am
You can edit the registry paths as described if you need a fix now.
But of course these small fixes will be included in the next update.
If you don't use any of the affected features you can just skip this step for now.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 9:18 am
Thanks for these solutions and also for the update !

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 11:07 am
moupasPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks for update

Posted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 10:42 am
Here is a new update for VirtualDJ.

As usual, the update is free for licensed users, just get it from your Download Center.
-----End Quote

I just got a NuMark controller that had VDJ LE, when I head to the download center, it has version 6. Are those of us just getting started with the LE edition eligible for the upgrade? $149 is a bit more than I want to pay right now for the Pro version, considering that I just got the controller.

Thanks!

Posted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 12:01 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sounds a bit more to you but on the later part of the game you'll realize that "it's worth it!"

Free upgrade forever... You'll change gear as you go but you'll stick with the DJ Program that suits you.
(You also have the option to get the pro version for a 20day trial before you decide to buy it.)

Just my thoughts

Posted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 1:43 pm
dmathews wrote :
Are those of us just getting started with the LE edition eligible for the upgrade?

Sorry, VirtualDJ LE is limited software and is not normally eligible for upgrades (Except where the manufacturer has made special arrangements.)

If you would like to use the latest VirtualDJ v7 and also remove all the limitations in VirtualDJ LE, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. We offer a very generous upgrade discount which you can receive by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 6:46 pm
Did'nt even noticed,this update i meant,have'nt visite the General forums in a while...hmm ...good job!

Posted Fri 18 Mar 11 @ 8:11 am
djnandsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi guys,thanx for update,after all those updates,

i just dont understand why FADETOBLACK is still on volume sliders????????

You realy think its not important for vdjs to have DECKS_VIDEOFADER???? Just like VIDEO_CROSSFADER?

Can you TEAM,please give me a clear answer?

Posted Fri 18 Mar 11 @ 10:08 am
Speedy53PRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2008
sclavel wrote :

This update mainly adds controllers to the native list.

I believe this could be written at the changelog in the wiki.

Posted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 11:19 pm
45clivePRO InfinityMember since 2010
hi thanks for the new edition keep up the good work

Posted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 5:21 am
Hi there, I love Dj'ing. Virtual Dj has helped me alot in my home use. thank alot for the new version. Am planning to get some funds and buy the VirtualDJ pro full version.

Posted Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 6:46 am
Hey guys. Ive messed around with virtual dj pro at home for a while and recently started giging. I really only need to play songs on a playlist with the fade outro/intro and browsing features. I have version 7. i paid for it however i would like to download 7.0.2 or 7.0.3 VDJ home. what is the difference between the two(home 7.0.3 vs Pro7)? I do not want to shoot myself in the foot. I like the effects/sampler but its not necessary for current gig . your help, suggestions are much appreciated thanks -DJ cakeslayer

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 11:49 am
The main reason i would like to update to 7.0. 3 or 7.0.2 is because i want to use the $10 VDJ iphone remote app i bought thanks again

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 11:51 am
oohh and i lost my serial number(idiot) i bought software for VDJ awhile ago

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 11:52 am

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 12:29 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
djnands wrote :
Hi guys,thanx for update,after all those updates,

i just dont understand why FADETOBLACK is still on volume sliders????????

You realy think its not important for vdjs to have DECKS_VIDEOFADER???? Just like VIDEO_CROSSFADER?

Can you TEAM,please give me a clear answer?

If you did not like this feature - you can deactivate it in your Configuration / Video tab.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 3:12 pm
I've been having driver issues with our multiple controllers and this update fixed the issues I was having. Thank you so much for saving me $ on Advil!

Posted Sat 26 Mar 11 @ 3:19 am
Speedy53PRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2008
speedy53 wrote :

sclavel wrote :

This update mainly adds controllers to the native list.

I believe this could be written at the changelog in the wiki.

Not even a comment was made about it.
Sometimes I feel like talking to walls here.

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 1:38 pm
Hey// Im new to the app and have run onto a problem. The home edition is free but the registry tool to direct it to my external drive iTunes library, requires a serialed login.

Is this an oversight or is there a reason why the home edition shouldn't have access to the registry tool?

Thx.

Posted Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 9:15 pm
90%