Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: SPOTIFY bridge To Virtual DJ - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Content Unlimited SUCKS! I want Spotify bridge for VDJ and I want it now! Or shall I buy algoridim products? Come on guys...

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 5:52 pm
Yes, if you really want it that badly. Most DJs BUY their music.

Also be aware that Spotify is only for personal use. It's stated in their T&C. It's been stated in this thread too. This is probably why Atomix provide a service that is licensed for use by pro DJs.

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 5:57 pm
johnf52ControlleristMember since 2014
I am disappointed that a member of VDJ staff has put in this thread that Spotify is for domestic use only and does not work with DJ software.

I am saddened because this is simply not true! DJay Pro, works seamlessly with Spotify and even generates a Spotify icon in its main search window. Spotify search results can be dragged (and loaded) directly onto a "platten" and held in standby like any normal track. The hitch of course is that DJay is only available on a Mac platform. (bummer)

Posted Sat 14 Nov 15 @ 10:50 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Sat 14 Nov 15 @ 11:05 am
abrodosPRO InfinityMember since 2016
+1 Integration would be great.

Posted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 5:54 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Have you not read any part of this thread...

Posted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 9:55 am
I was just about to say the same thing.

1 - Spotify is for home use only
2 - Content Unlimited is for commercial use and the only supported platform at this time.

Simples!

Posted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 9:58 am
Maybe he can't read ;-p

Posted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 3:31 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
rofl, agreed, but his writing is just fine... lol.

Posted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 4:21 pm
I agree integration with streaming services aside from the ironically limited content unlimited is desired and needed hell cover the commercial use licensing cost to charge to use the extension to add value to your already offered services.

Posted Sun 21 Aug 16 @ 7:43 pm
What is so bad about Content Unlimited??

I have yet to NOT find tracks I've needed with it.

Posted Sun 21 Aug 16 @ 11:32 pm
We more like need soundcloud integration because that's where most remixes are.

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 9:09 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No we don't

1 soundcloud outputs at 128kbps, it would sound like it's being played thru a sock
2 if the producer wants their material to released at a higher quality for free them that's what they can do

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 9:25 am
locodog wrote :
No we don't

1 soundcloud outputs at 128kbps, it would sound like it's being played thru a sock
2 if the producer wants their material to released at a higher quality for free them that's what they can do

Okay then https://hearthis.at they do 320kbps

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 10:36 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Well super but

Terms and conditions
6. Prohibited Uses

2. Any use by you of the Platform other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any portion of the Platform, use of the Platform, access to the Platform, or Content obtained or available through the Platform, for any purpose other than for your personal, private, non-commercial purposes.

So that'd be a no

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 10:55 am
locodog wrote :
Well super but

Terms and conditions
6. Prohibited Uses

2. Any use by you of the Platform other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any portion of the Platform, use of the Platform, access to the Platform, or Content obtained or available through the Platform, for any purpose other than for your personal, private, non-commercial purposes.

So that'd be a no

That's why atomix contacts them

Posted Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 9:15 pm
jarnov1Home userMember since 2016
Hi

Spotify has release legal way to play spotify music on any business location.

https://www.soundtrackyourbrand.com/

That can be use like premium account so djay is now way ahead in this competition.

Hope you guys are waking up and make this feature to your software also.

Posted Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 10:06 pm
The service is £35 per month. For that sort of money, DJs could join a subscription music pool allowing them to download and keep their music.

Posted Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 10:33 pm
i just buy all the music and videos ..
Zip subscription is good.. for videos extendamix
just tried out a 3 month sub at dj city

Posted Mon 13 Feb 17 @ 10:29 pm

Posted Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 7:08 pm
93%