Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Legal Music Video Downloads - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
That being said, we are working with the labels to go drm free. If that happens, a conversion utility will be released which will easily convert the files back to the mpeg2 they started as"

At that point YOU will have what WE have all been looking for and Promoonly will be very SKEERED. (And I can save a hell of a lot of money allowing me to spend more money at Victoria's Secret which a lot more fun than buying these damn videos!

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 12:17 pm
PCDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Jimmy b, we're trying to get licensed there within 60-90 days.

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 12:30 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
PCDJ wrote :
Jimmy b, we're trying to get licensed there within 60-90 days.

Cool mate, keep us inform will you PCDJ, because I will be certainly joining if all what you said in your previous post works out mate.

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 12:55 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djrenee wrote :
And I can save a hell of a lot of money allowing me to spend more money at Victoria's Secret which a lot more fun than buying these damn videos!

renee any photos you want to share with us guys..... lol

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 1:04 pm
tayla I do in fact, but just like most things they are only available in the U.S.
But check back in 90 days I may be expanding my underwear.

:-)

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 4:50 pm
AndrewPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djrenee wrote :
tayla I do in fact, but just like most things they are only available in the U.S.
But check back in 90 days I may be expanding my underwear.

:-)

I think if it expands any bigger folks may not be interested ;-)

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 5:08 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Duck...here it comes

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 5:16 pm
renee your teasing again, i know you don't use the drm method, you showed us the other "photos".... and your decks looked great lol

think it's about that time where i'm now going into that shelter i had built a few year back, please someone tell me when it's safe to come back out....

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 6:05 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
tayla wrote :
please someone tell me when it's safe to come back out....

Hell no, at the rate you drink beer, that leaves a bunch more for the rest of us Tayla...lol

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 6:14 pm
well it's a few less for you after tonight then...

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 6:29 pm
"I think if it expands any bigger folks may not be interested"

Well Mr. "PCDJ" Rep you may be on to something, perhaps putting my granny panties in your promotional material might help? I'll even donate my own time and material in exchange for DRM FREE videos!

--> http://home.comcast.net/~thirdrock/underwear.jpg

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 7:11 pm
AndrewPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Holy Geezus Mary Mother Of.. uhhh, thanks but. . . I think I'll leave the marketing up to our internal guys and gals :-)

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 7:57 pm
PCDJ wrote :
Just so everyone is clear, this is not DRM like itunes or napster, far from it. I doesn't require keys, internet, subscription, etc, and they will never "time out". The files are simply encrypted and right now will play back in vdj and pcdj vj. We can open it up to anyone with a simply sdk. That being said, we are working with the labels to go drm free. If that happens, a conversion utility will be released which will easily convert the files back to the mpeg2 they started as.

Call it what you want, but ANY forced restriction on how and where I can use my media (other than reselling it) when I paid for it is in my opinion absolutle imoral and unjust and I will not support any service that has it

...that being said.....

If in fact you can do away with it...or release your SDK FOR SONY VEGAS AND ADOBE AUDTION then I will seriously consider the service and fairly evaluate it on a combination of price, quality, content and service.

I don't mind paying a reasonable fee for a my media (If you guys don't make money you can't continue the service, I'm smart enough to know that) and price has never been my complaint, just let me use what I pay for the way I want and I am happy....anything else is market controlled and I respect that!

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 9:27 pm
PCDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Now over 6000 videos and counting.

Best,

PCDJ Team

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 8:36 am
djrenee wrote :
"I think if it expands any bigger folks may not be interested"

Well Mr. "PCDJ" Rep you may be on to something, perhaps putting my granny panties in your promotional material might help? I'll even donate my own time and material in exchange for DRM FREE videos!

--> http://home.comcast.net/~thirdrock/underwear.jpg

I Love You.

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 3:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)