Forum: General Discussion
If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 5.0 revision 6 - Page: 1
Again, while we are still working on 5.1 (which will be ready soon by the way), we will still release bug fixes on a regular basis as long as we still find bugs (which is getting harder and harder :D).
So here is revision 6, that corrects some bugs and some rare crashes from revision 5.
You can find it in your download center.
Here is the complete change log:
- added support for MP4 video files
- can load and play ambiant video files with no audio
- compatible with ID3 v2.4 tags
- new browser columns "filesize", "filedate"
- optimized for big iTunes library
- new actions "auto_mix_next" and "auto_mix_next_sidelist"
- new pitch ranges 6,8,10,12,15,20,25,33,50% or anything else via registry PitchRange
- freeze in sort thread fixed
- fixed crash when sync_no_cbg before begining of song
- fixed crash automix on some DRM-protected files
- fixed can crash when automixing video sometimes
- improved detect video/karaoke on "add to searchdb" recurse
- fixed preview crash on DRM-protected files
- fixed search in title/artist when filepath/filename not selected
- fixed crash with ID3 unicode comment
- DAC3 fixed
- Denon HC4500 fixed
- "+" in browser for history doesn't show if history is empty
- "move up", "move down" folder context menu doesn't show if topmost/bottommost
- fixed plugins loaded on startup don't show interface
- don't add folder "$Recycle.Bin" to search database
- bug with empty codec list saved as garbage fixed
- bug with thread freeze while closing causing empty codec list fixed
- fixed load mac database on pc and pc on mac.
- fix wrong comments from ID3 tags written by iTunes
- import cover from iTunes tags (.m4a files)
- fix album name from iTunes tags (.m4a files)
- fixed right deck plugin dropdown acting on left deck
Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 6:19 pm
Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 6:48 pm
Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 7:16 pm
D-Twizzle wrote :
Support for MP4!! Great job guys.
Perhaps it's time you stopped using crack and purchased the software you like so much
Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 7:20 pm
Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 8:06 pm
Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 9:47 pm
Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 10:04 pm
DJ_SVO wrote :
One question, I did not install Rev 5 due to the problems with the DAC-3 controller. Can I install Rev 6 over Rev 4? Or should I install Rev 5 and then Rev 6?
Yes you can directly install rev6 over rev4
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 1:27 am
but i still want a puppy.
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 3:07 am
I have the problem only when I use the Hardware Acceleration.
Without it, no problems but then I can´t use videoeffects.
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 4:41 am
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 5:28 am
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 5:44 am
I was working it hard though, trying to push it. Adding cue points and scratching.
After I rebooted, just using the HC4500 for browsing, loading and playback it was OK.
I like the song titles on the HC4500 display as you browse the library.
Will the next version of VDJ support the buttons on the HC4500 more fully? I notice that some buttons don't do anything, or don't do what I would expect.
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 6:02 am
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 6:24 am
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 7:36 am
Complaining is easier
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 7:40 am
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 8:06 am
NOTE To Webmaster, My "Download Centre" button still isn't glowing to tell me there is a new download! =)
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 10:26 am
word is the Denon is looking to fix its buggy controller however there isn't much we can do as the problem is directly related to the firmware of the controller. Denon is aware of the bugs and has said they are working on it. For now the controller only works in xp.
I use XP and controller works flawlessly using midi, hopefully Denon will get an update soon. So it's back to midi for me, I posted this problem in software forum a week ago but have not gotten much response, does anyone know what midi mapping setting are used for the reduce loop length and raise loop lenght arrows
I appreciate the hard work the developers do, so thank you guys
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 12:03 pm
Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 12:23 pm