Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: BPM & MIXING GUIDE [manual BPM edit and more] - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
oh, yes...and if you want to use our software, you have to purchase virtual dj!!
however I agree with you: we are born dj!

Posted Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 3:46 pm
sikkkHome userMember since 2006
all of your posts have been a great help to me...thank you so much you are a great support team.

Posted Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 8:04 am
thank you :)

Posted Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 8:58 am
@ VirtualV, Numark will be coming out with a CD/DVD MP3 player with external hard drive and iPod support for about $600. This will do what you intend, meaning you can scatch with it. (With many extras to boot!)

Posted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 9:56 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It's called the Icdx and everything about it looks good so far

Posted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 6:13 am
Ooops. Wrote that so fast I forgot to mention the product name. Thanks Phillydj. Here is a link to the product page for the iCDX.

Posted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 7:43 am
i just bought a hercules mk2 & having a hard time getting the bpms correct so that my tracks fit together. im playing rap & r&b mainly. i read the tips & i still have a hard time, lol!! i tried using the analyze feature & it worked once perfectly but now the whole virtual dj shuts down when i use that feature. also, how can i match tracks so that they dont sound like the chipmunks?

Posted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:50 am
saitaHome userMember since 2006
hi guyz i just wanna tank you'll for registering me in this music category.would u please send a virtualdj software mixing as soon as you can. from Sandile

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 7:11 pm
you can download a trial version from the site.

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 7:13 pm
how can u hear your broadcast

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 8:49 am

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 5:42 am
@ JASONSEGUIN75219 & marijuanam
please stay on topic.

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 9:28 am
i just want to know how this stuff works coz i am just a beeginer nd i need to know the real deal innit.

Posted Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 8:30 pm
hello mi name iz franklin well i mix on computer but i waz wondering how can i download the free vocal that takes of the beat could some one help me plz heres my email --@--.--...

contact me asap

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djpapichulo no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 7:31 am
so much thanks, cause the tips are so great

Posted Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 2:50 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djpapichulo wrote :
hello mi name iz franklin well i mix on computer but i waz wondering how can i download the free vocal that takes of the beat could some one help me plz heres my email --@--.--...

contact me asap--Moderated by Lady Cameron<i>Sorry djpapichulo no email address is allowed from a demo user</i>

buy the product !

and use the music forum

Posted Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 11:23 am
djmaqamHome userMember since 2006
Thans!!! Veru good!!!

Posted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 6:04 am
I agree you can mix almost all kinds of music, but there's one kind of music that's quiet inpossible to mix. Now i'm talking about salsa music. Salsa music is so complidated, they use different loops (the clave is 2-3-5-6-7, the bass is 1-5-7-8, the piano another pattern) but the problem is that it's played without a beatbox. So one moment it's about 180 bpm and a half minute later it's 185 bpm. The only way is to 'cut' and start the new song in the first beat, but that is not mixing, it's only starting on the right beat.

Posted Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 7:42 pm
true ;)

Lots of music thats not made for beatmixing... Waltz, Salsa, Ballroom standards, Jazz, etc ;)

Regular 4/4 beat music is usually what a dj beatmix (house, dance, trance, urban, pop etc)

:)

Posted Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 9:38 pm
donmostHome userMember since 2006
hello fellow djs...im don...and im new to the virtual dj thing....but im ready to get very deep into the whole thing......i need some new pals to convince me this is the way to go

Posted Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 7:57 pm
49%