Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: CUSTOM SKIN SERVICE - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dj Format, I just posted the following message 4 hours before yours.........please contact me at support@getthepicture.com ..........I obviously think you have a great idea!

(Sorry if I originally posted this in the wrong thread, didn't realize this one for skins existed)

Just bought VDJ because of the video (I still think PCDJ FX is best for Dj work........but got tired of waiting for the promised video version). I would like to have a custom skin designed similar to PCDJ FX with video and some other options added (the red version skin is a start but not quite where I want it to be) but I don't have the knowlege or time. Is there anyone out there that can design a skin to my specs and if so how much will it cost, about how long to program and what would I need to provide you with? Also it would be nice (if anyone has the correct info) that it will be compatible with version 4.0 when it comes out. Anyone interested you can email me directly at support@getthepicture.com

Posted Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 11:16 pm
CHOPSTIX...

The lights are beat markers. The first light is a fade from off to on (dark to bright) and the second only lights on peaks (per deck). IF you want the light in, no probs. The Sync button itself will either sync-start the deck, or try to sync with the opposite deck (ie button on deck a will sync to track on deck b)

DJ Mykel
DJ Format

Posted Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 6:35 am
On another note! The DAC3 V4 skin! I have a modded version that I've split up (Right down the middle) to fit a 1400x1050 screen. all went well to the point of adding the new centre video preview and selector pannels. It's all ready to go, all the right player button have been move 120 to the right, rhyth window corrected ect, but I'm only good with mods, and useless with adding pannels. All to confusing! anyone (Format=) want to finish it off?

I'm happy if somone can just code the preview window in, with a centre Txt, FX, FX select buttons, mixer slider and a previw select button (Like the EQ button up the top) the switches between Deck 1, Deck 2, source="master", source="channel" and Off, ie virtual DJ logo.

Credit obviously stays with DJ Format, I just wanted a the DAC3 skin in my screen size, with minimal sized video preview.

Posted Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 9:43 am
Never Mind, I managed to wing it through, the video window is a bit small, but it serves the purpose I created it for. Just means I wont be singing along with karaoke from that window!

Posted Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 1:36 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
i wood love to see it

Posted Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 11:59 pm
Sure, just the same really, still sorting the buttons out for the new preview window.

Oh btw, the skin is a bit big for this PC, thus the missing bits, but all works well on my 1400x1050 lappy!

Posted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 7:02 am
Dj Format...........I have tried to contact you by personal message and an earlier posting on this thread. I need a custom skin done (even willing to pay a couple bucks for it), have some basic graphics already done. Please contact me at support@getthepicture.com or call 602-705-2330 between 3pm and 8pm Arizona time

Thanks
James, Dj L-Ectric

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:12 pm
@Dj Format..................How are you, I was just wandering......I've been working on a skin....I can do graphics, any kind....but I'm a sucker for xml. files, is there any possibilities that when I'm done with the graphics, you can maybe do the xml file ?

Please let me know.

MSN: luispedroliang@hotmail.com
E-MAIL: luispliang@intelnett.com

Feel free to contact me if you need any help with any graphics whatsoever.

Peace!!!

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:03 am
Guys, sorry, been off the PC a while, so a bit out of date with posts. All due to an accident, so my apologies.

We are happy to help write XML script for you, just let us know what you need doing.

James, I appologise, but unless you have been told, DJ Format is dyslexic, and since I haven't been online (for too long) he hasn't had a chance to get back to you on your request. Please feel free to email your project to me at --@--.--, along with a short description of what you need doing.

Once again, sorry guys... guess I need to move to a bungalow, then can't fall down the stairs!!

DJ Mykel
DJ Format

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry DJ_Mykel no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 1:57 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Send emails to either me - djformat2001@yahoo.com, or my XML programmer DJ Mykel at mykel.l@virgin.net.

DJ Mykel
DJ Format

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 2:02 am
Thanks Guys, sorry 'bout your accident Mykel...........didn't mean to sound impatient but this program has so much potential and I am under the gun to get it ready for a new club opening in 11 days I'm kind of stressing...actually the DAC3 skin with a couple of modifications looks like it will do the trick for me. I will try to put what modifications I need in a comprehendable description for you tonight or tomorrow....and thanks again

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:37 am
No probs, hope to get it done for you within the time frame. DJ Format is just posting our Denon skin, so have a look when it hits the site...

Yes everyone! The long awaited Denon is up for release, early parole... Has had much testing and tweaking so give your opinions please! We welcome all comments, good and bad... especially bad as it helps us to work towards a stronger result :D

DJ Mykel
DJ Format

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:47 am
djcourtHome userMember since 2006
Hi, i am only 12 and i would like to make my own skin for a production studio i am making. If you would help mme that would be very kind. Thanks FlamezProductionz.

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 8:03 pm

Posted Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 1:58 pm
What a great idea.. id have some work lined up for u and couldpossible have loads in future..

pm me with ur email and site and ill take a gander...

on the subject of skins im waitinf for mixstation v4 to come out

jammi

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 4:57 pm
I think i post here - has anyone resized the Tascam v3 CD-302 (1024x768) to 1280x768
Its doesnt stretch very well and when the 1024x768 is run at the giher resolution, then the playback jumps and glitches slightly?

thanks - Andy

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 5:13 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
A four year old thread? Locked

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 6:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)