Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Transform

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi all,

Following a request to update the Cut8 effect I have released a new set of plugins called Transform. This means that existing Cut installations won't get overwritten.

There are two plugins - the audio one 'Transform' and the video one 'Transform Video'. The video plugin does not work standalone - it is automatically detected and used by the audio plugin. If the video plugin is installed then you will see a 'Video' option in the audio plugin (enabled by default) and the cut and wet/dry will then affect the video too. This makes using it a lot simpler as you won't have to switch between two plugins :)

Other changes - length is now the first slider control, improved accuracy and hugely improved audio quality.

Enjoy!

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=effects&search=Transform

Posted Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 6:59 pm
Thank you

Posted Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 11:53 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thank you so much!

Posted Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 11:50 pm
Thanks man!

Posted Thu 13 Apr 17 @ 12:19 pm
Super Cool Scott!

Posted Sun 16 Apr 17 @ 4:47 pm
Great plugin - have noticed that there maybe a bug in using it with the sampler.

To reproduce - set the sampler up to playback through a deck (eg Deck 4), setup Transform as an effect on this deck (I also setup Echo and Flanger).

Playback a track on Deck 1, get loop playing on Sampler. Activate Transform (nothing happens to the Audio of the sampler). Activate other effects (Echo, Flanger) - Sampler modified as expected.

If a track is loaded on Deck 4, the Transform is applied to it and the Sampler but if the track on Deck 4 is stopped, Transform also stops and the Sampler output goes back to normal.

Cheers,
Scott.

Posted Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 10:38 pm
XefardHome userMember since 2017
Great! thanks

Posted Fri 28 Apr 17 @ 9:29 am
Thankz bro

Posted Sun 07 Jan 18 @ 4:50 pm
Hi, I don't seem to be able to find this addon (or Audio Cut8).... have they been taken down?

Posted Mon 14 May 18 @ 6:12 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You can use the native gate effect I forget it's name.

Posted Mon 14 May 18 @ 6:27 am
Is there a native gate effect? Looking at the list none of them are obvious candidates :-)

Is there a reason that Transform or Audio Cut8 have been removed?

Posted Mon 14 May 18 @ 6:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The native effect is called Cut

Posted Mon 14 May 18 @ 6:45 am
Ahh, Thanks.

That's not on the online list of native effects (where I was looking for quick reference) which is why I didn't spot it!

Does this do the same as the old Audio Cut8 and Transform?

Posted Mon 14 May 18 @ 6:57 am
Nope, can't find 'Cut' effect.... was it added in a very recent build?

Sorry if I'm being dim :-)

Posted Mon 14 May 18 @ 7:57 am
danceitation wrote :
Nope, can't find 'Cut' effect.... was it added in a very recent build?

You need public build 4204 or 4291 to get it

Posted Mon 14 May 18 @ 8:11 am
Great, yes that sorted it - I was still on 3967... Thanks for the help

Posted Mon 14 May 18 @ 9:32 am
HELLO, AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP BUT allways when i enter the page for transform effect i do not see anything!!! just its writing on the top ADD-ON !!!!!!

ANY HELP PLEASE........ I REALLY NEED THIS TRANSFORM EFFECT FOR VIRTUAL DJ 8 ....
THANKS A LOT....

Posted Wed 16 May 18 @ 9:50 am
scratchmido wrote :
HELLO, AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP BUT allways when i enter the page for transform effect i do not see anything!!! just its writing on the top ADD-ON !!!!!!

ANY HELP PLEASE........ I REALLY NEED THIS TRANSFORM EFFECT FOR VIRTUAL DJ 8 ....
THANKS A LOT....

stop screaming and read -> You need public build 4204 or 4291 to get it and its called CUT not transform

it is stated a couple posts above. also the multiple posts are not required.

Posted Wed 16 May 18 @ 10:15 am
WHAT IS public build 4204 or 4291??????

Posted Wed 16 May 18 @ 10:57 am

Posted Wed 16 May 18 @ 11:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)