Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VIRTUAL DJ 8 CLIPBANK

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HELLO VIRTUAL DJ 8 comes a plugin for the CLIPBANK OR JUST HAVING LICENSE FOR PRO ?

Posted Thu 09 Jul 15 @ 10:04 pm
no clipbank on vdj8. use the sampler.it will play and loop clips

Posted Sat 11 Jul 15 @ 3:01 am
I think if you work with video you SHOULD have the video of the track your playing............. Maybe Im crazy but when I got into video, I GOT INTO video!! Theres no reason you shouldn't have the video of the track your playing. Brush up on your editing skills and you wont have this problem.

Posted Sat 11 Jul 15 @ 10:42 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I disagree slightly; a lot of the tracks I play don't have video or are played before their video is available. If its a remix of a track with a video then an edit is quick and easy. Outside of that scenario I personally use a visualisation of one description or another - video loops, Moryphyre, Milkdrop or something like that.

Posted Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 7:41 am
the clipbank is a very important tool if virtual dj has many users is to be a complete software I think if it were only for the sound many had already chosen as future serato or user traktor exigo the clipbank

Posted Tue 14 Jul 15 @ 3:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
At present you can use the video sampler, the slideshow (which does video clips too) or a 3rd party plugin.

Posted Tue 14 Jul 15 @ 9:09 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Telly Media is a very good third party plug in for this very purpose.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 1:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)