Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: #SilverSleek2 - Page: 24

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Simple code that should fit your needs:
deck 1 saved_loop_prepare 1 ? blink & deck 1 saved_loop_prepare 1 & deck 2 saved_loop_prepare 1 : deck 1 saved_loop_prepare 1 & deck 2 saved_loop_prepare 1

Proper code that does exactly what it's supposed to:
deck 1 saved_loop_prepare 1 ? deck 2 saved_loop_prepare 1 ? blink & deck 1 saved_loop_prepare 1 & deck 2 saved_loop_prepare 1 : off : deck 2 saved_loop prepare 1 ? off : deck 1 saved_loop_prepare 1 & deck 2 saved_loop_prepare 1

Posted Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 6:30 pm
The first one works fine exept that is blinking all the time since the first push and don't stop blinking when deactivated
The second one doesn't work at all. I can use the first one and thank you for that, but since i know you, and i know how perfect you want everything to be, i will wait to correct the second one ; )

Posted Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 3:31 pm
Request please, can we get a Denon MC4000 version please??

Posted Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 6:33 pm
I know your busy but can I get some help matching my Denon MC 4000 up to this skin please?? Mainly I just need the buttons on the 4000 to switch the skin between single fx's and multi fx's.

Posted Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 4:10 pm
I will have a look on the mapper of MC4000 and I will let you know

Posted Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 4:58 pm
OK nevermind George, I got it all figured out.

Had to go in and change 'fxmulti' to '$fx1multi' and '$fx2multi' on anything fx related.

Still would like to see the pads reflect the Denon MC4000 as well but for now this is all I need.

P.S.

How would I map 1 button to switch through the Central Panels panels??

Posted Sat 12 Mar 16 @ 6:50 am
var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 0 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 1 : var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 1 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 2 : var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 2 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 3 : var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 3 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 5 : var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 5 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 0

The code is a little complex because "var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 4" is not implemented yet.
Otherwise it would be "cycle '@$SilSl2_Center' 6"

Posted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 11:48 am
Awesome!! That's the last missing bit of code for my Denon MC4000.

Thanks!

Posted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 2:20 pm
Missing the scratch wave view??
PhantomDeejay wrote :
var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 0 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 1 : var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 1 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 2 : var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 2 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 3 : var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 3 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 5 : var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 5 ? set '@$SilSl2_Center' 0

The code is a little complex because "var_equal '@$SilSl2_Center' 4" is not implemented yet.
Otherwise it would be "cycle '@$SilSl2_Center' 6"

Posted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 11:57 pm
????
"Scratch Wave View" is set '@$SilSl2_Center' 0
So you should not miss it unless you messed with the code I gave you :P

Posted Wed 16 Mar 16 @ 12:08 am
Got it, when I copy and pasted it also pasted a 'V' at the end and I didn't notice it.

Everything is all good now, Thanks!!

Posted Wed 16 Mar 16 @ 12:34 am
Request please,

She you switch to 'manual loop' mode the 2 pads on the right side are blank.

Is there anyway we could get the top button to scroll threw the saved loops and show which saved loop were on, then for the bottom button have that activate/deactivate the loop possibly??

And then on the shift it would delete the loop if we set it in the wrong spot??

Thanks for an awesome skin!!

Posted Fri 25 Mar 16 @ 2:27 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Phantom :)

I am reading your skin...

When you write : sampler_pad 7 '4x2x2'

What does 4x2x2 stand for ?

Posted Sat 26 Mar 16 @ 9:53 pm
It stands for the layout of the pads.

4 columns x 2 rows x 2 sides

With this addition you "force" the pads to have a specific layout.
Layouts usually are used in controllers (they are part of the device definition file) Since I wanted my skin to reflect the supported controller states this addition was necessary so that the sampler pads on screen follow the same logic. For instance sampler pads on right deck will populate automatically to samples 9-16 if the current sampler bank has more than 8 samples as it happens on controllers like SX,SX2,SP1,SZ e.t.c.

Without the '4x2x2' addition, I would had to use "sampler_pad 8" , "sampler_pad 9" e.t.c. for right side of the skin. Which would raise another issue: If current bank has less than 9 samples the right side would remain blank and it would not show samples 1-8 as controllers usually do.

I hope you understand what I mean... :)

Posted Mon 28 Mar 16 @ 10:44 am
So it would stand for '4 columns, 2 lines and..... 2 sides ?' in a way ?

Posted Mon 28 Mar 16 @ 5:15 pm
Yes :)

If you were doing a skin for a device like Hercules Jogvision you would then use '2x2x2'
(2 columns, 2 lines, 2 sides)

Posted Mon 28 Mar 16 @ 7:51 pm
Thanks for the explanation master :)

Posted Mon 28 Mar 16 @ 8:16 pm
Thank you. How should we know? Can somebody add this to the wiki, please?

Posted Mon 28 Mar 16 @ 8:50 pm
I am looking for a skin with less informations. What I just need are bigger waveforms. SilverSleek2 is close to but I made a photoshopped image to show my idea. Is it possible to make this with SilverSleek2 or does anyone know such skin?

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160329/j5yfucgh.jpg

Posted Tue 29 Mar 16 @ 7:07 pm
It is do-able. However your variation misses A LOT of mandatory stuff IMHO as I said in the other thread you started. Therefore I will take a look and see what I can come up with...

Posted Thu 31 Mar 16 @ 1:02 pm
92%