Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 8 "get beta builds" option - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I have errors when I try to update the virtual dj pro 7, any idea?

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 10:20 pm
Sorry, but you do not currently have a VirtualDJ Pro license registered to your account or E-mail address.

Please register your Pro serial number to your account and then download either VirtualDJ Pro v7.4.1 from the 'My Licenses' tab and/or the latest VirtualDJ v8.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then this will be why you are having problems. If this is the case then please support the software by purchasing a license or subscription, especially if you are making money as a result of using it at your DJ gigs.

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 4:55 am
I need a default home license for a personal use, only for get my updates in virtual dj pro 7, somebody could to help me?

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 5:23 pm
I bought my virtual dj pro 7 version 7.0.5 form amazon.com , and paid more than $300 two years ago. since that time I can't do updates to my software. It is running in a mac book pro OSX version 10.9.4. Only for personal use I need a default home license. please send me that to my mail : [Removed]

[Sorry, posting E-mail addresses and other contact details is not permitted for unlicensed home users. Please read the forum rules]

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 5:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
From amazon? brand new and sealed with a disc and serial number?
Link your account (here) to that serial number (my account, visible on screen) and everything should be good.

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 7:22 pm
happysoundsystem wrote :
I bought my virtual dj pro 7 version 7.0.5 form amazon.com , and paid more than $300 two years ago. since that time I can't do updates to my software. It is running in a mac book pro OSX version 10.9.4. Only for personal use I need a default home license. please send me that to my mail : [Removed]

VirtualDJ Pro is not on sale on amazon.com, it can be bought only on virtualdj.com.
If you bought an illegal copy on amazon from a software pirate, obviously we cannot help you.
You should ask amazon for a refund if you really didnt know it was an illegal copy.

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 11:17 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
happysoundsystem wrote :

sorry for sy this ' but wasting time my friend!!!!!!!!!

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 11:25 pm
I am Advanced home user with a USB supplied with my small Behringer Xenyx X1222USB Mixer but I do not see it ont the list to purchase a limited license .

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 2:27 am
That's because it's not a DJ mixer or controller.

The available licenses are for DJ equipment.

However, you should be able to use it as an audio interface.

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 3:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you wish to use it as an external mixer (not sure if the built in sound card is providing this though), or need to add Line Inputs to the Audio Setup, you will need to purchase the analogue Mixer license.
For Master and Headphones Audio Setup, the Home License should be good enough.

However, only the Pro Infinity License is considered a Professional one based on our EULA (if you earn money from using VirtualDJ) http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/price.html

PS. Your issue is actually off topic. Please continue discussion (in case you need to ask further) by opening a new topic.

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 4:35 pm
buena tarde, quiero comprar el virtual 8 licenciado para utilizarlo con mi Pioner ddj-sx pero en esta pagina me dice que vale $199 y al ir a comprarlo me aparece por $299 como hago para obtener el precio verdadero y para comprarlo lo mas pronto posible?

Posted Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 1:47 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Please also don't hijack topics. This topic is about the 'get beta builds' option in VirtualDJ v8 (To allow you to optionally download and test beta updates) but your message appears to be about the DDJ-SX.

Posted Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 1:58 pm
how to get the beta builds

Posted Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 8:41 pm
i got dj8 but i dont have time code signal why last week it was working perfect i got licens

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 10:43 am
More info. about what are you using to work.

Posted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 10:24 pm
dj200300 wrote :
i got dj8 but i dont have time code signal why last week it was working perfect i got licens

Try clicking autodetect or select manually the type of timecode you are using .

Posted Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 8:35 am
more information... how work,,,, where do i get beta builds

Posted Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 9:21 pm
J.SKILLZS wrote :
more information... how work,,,, where do i get beta builds

buy a license of pro and you can get them.........

Posted Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 11:01 pm
Hi All,

Iam currently using Virtual DJ 7 which I got from my Numark N4, Now I have a new controller Pioneer DDJ SR. Iam unable to map the same software to this controller. Could you tell me if Virtual DJ 8 Pro works fine with the Pioneer DDJ SR without any issues. If yes I shall then Subscribe for one month and see how it works... I want to use Virtual DJ8 with my Pioner DDJ SR.. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated

Posted Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 2:09 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yes, the DDJ SR will work with VDJ8. Just make sure you are using the "Serato mode".
If you want to try the functionality, just download the Home Free Version. It will allow you to test your controller for 10 minutes. After that controller support will be deactivated by the software. If you need more time, just close and reopen VDJ to get again 10 minutes.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 5:07 am
92%