Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 8 "get beta builds" option - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

i cant wait. i love being in on the ground floor of stuff like this

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 6:21 pm
Hello, folders are in disarray, as it should appear on the disc are ...

Posted Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 4:59 pm
scrach work, saturates the master channel ...

Posted Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 5:04 pm
bpm engine, not block songs recorded live, which you see in the picture, takes 148 bpm, and the engine reads it to 194.67 bpm ...

Posted Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 5:07 pm

Posted Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 10:00 am

SBDJMember since 2006
Please DO NOT report bugs in this thread - they will probably not be picked up by the development team.

Posted Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 10:08 am
hi im a new DJ but register how can get the beta builds

Posted Thu 19 Jun 14 @ 7:19 am
hola mellamo alex y tengo un problema. tengo vdj8. TENGO LA LICENSIA DE ERGO-K PERO NO ME FUNCIONAN. HI. MID. LOW. con la prescucha, que puedo hacer
porfavor

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 11:31 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum to post in your own language.

Please also do not hijack topics by posting a message that's not related in any way. This topic is about the get beta builds option in VirtualDJ v8. Please open your own new topic if it has nothing to do with this.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 12:08 pm
hello good afternoon I am going to notify serious fault mapper pioneer ddj we go to virtial dj 8 - pressing problem auto loop button moves backwards loop the song but do poorly for prueva repeatedly pressing the auto loop moves look like back to back with this last upgrade as you can fix it I have to do a direct if I can give a solution greetings

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 11:01 am
already resolved

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 11:05 am
I have one i have v8 and a dn mc3000 the skinn doesnt work right could u please fix it so i can start using that skinn thank u from luz y sonido sonido mix

Posted Sat 26 Jul 14 @ 9:20 pm
hello world i m Aleksandr from saint-petersburg

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 10:13 am
finn001Home userMember since 2014
Hallo liebe DJ´s!

Ich habe ne Frage! Wie erkennt mein PC mein Mikrofon? Was muss ich einstellen?

Vielen Dank für eure Rückmeldung!

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 5:55 am

Please either post your message again in English or use the correct language forum: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/6/German_Forum.html

Please also don't hijack topics by posting a message that's not related in any way. This topic is about the getBetaBuild option in VirtualDJ v8. For discussion of any other topic, please open your own new topic (Click the add button at the top of the main topics list.)

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 8:22 am
Hello Everyone, I am a New Level Dj and am wanting to learn new things about how to loop songs and Instrumentals.
I also am wondering on how I can change pitch manually then clicking so I have a High Bass Pitch Drop.

Please Let me know what I can do!

Thanks!!

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 5:12 pm
Hello All... So far Virtual 8 has all the features I hoped it would. It totally blew away Serato with this update (which I like), but yes there has been some issues with the stability of the program. I am assuming my issues are that I am using the old efx from virtual 7 with the DDJ-SX in virtual 8. Also the new config menu is very confusing and not very user friendly like previous versions, will there be a fix for this? Also when will all the efx from virtual 7 be available for Virtual 8, and will there be an area for all of us to share our created samples? Also last but not least the auto loop fix, will we have that fixed soon?

Thank you and I will have more questions as I get more familiar with the new features.

Posted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 1:38 pm
jmnietoControlleristMember since 2014
Bon dia, me he comprado la mk4 para ver este mundo del DJ.

Espero que sepa utilizarla adecuadamente.

Saludos.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 3:53 am

Please either post your message again in English or use the correct language forum: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/12/Spanish_Forum.html

Please also don't hijack a topic by posting a message that's not related in any way.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 5:41 am
I bought one hour ago virtualdj8 pro subscriber
is there anyone who can help me to use it?
thanks a lot
nick

Posted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 2:13 pm
62%