Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: DVJ Plugins - tryout??? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

just found a fix for the petelivefeed;s falling asleep (image degration) again was a matter of dual instances running.have one that is the one I use.petelivefeed2 but after a while the image starts to degrade,as u know.then theres the other petelivefeed (#1?) whos image is inverted.but I found out that if I activate that first then the petelivefeed2,..whoala! no degration!...I just made a 25min video mix (had to edit to 15 for uploading to youtube purposes)and camara ran forever until the Gopro ran out of charge..seems that the one petes gives the other the power to stay focus...thats all I needed to know...

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 2:05 am
You're right, I see what you mean. But, it's only in case there's no tweaking, plugin stays clean and no smearing. But, as soon as I change the font or position on the screen, text scroller goes to smearing... First plugin (just static text displayer, no scrolling) is always OK, but the other one has lost focus and acts weird). I've no intentions to report mistakes, I'm just a home user and probably a very annoying person, but FreeFrames were the only simple way for you to make your own plugins...

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 4:58 pm
well they have misbehaving a lot lately.having to close both petelive feed & petelivefeed2 (dont remember how I got two versions but if you activate both on the external cam it gives it more staying power)..then wait a while and reactivate them..fustrating...

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 8:36 pm
So what's the official word on Freeframe effects, do they work with 8 or naw??

Posted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 4:13 pm
huh? don't you have them? test them...I've been having config problems so....

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 5:14 am
My plugins are working OK, congrats to programmers... I guess FreeFrames are now done. Sorry for hard words, it all takes time, I understand...

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 5:05 pm
Jeez, you blewed it again... ;-) I knew this is going to happen, so I'm here again...

http://i61.tinypic.com/jgk2gn.jpg

Ain't it a time to hire a good staff, and forget ex-drunks and itwillbesoonIhaveother100pluginstodo?

Posted Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 12:21 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Can I politely suggest you take your negative attitude and personal digs elsewhere?

Posted Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 12:43 pm
Thanks for your sugestion, I don't like to be rude, but... It's all pointless in the last time. Nothing really works. I can't belive it, there are VDJ programmers and that cool guy from DJDecks... What's going on, this is just a play-and fadeout software, no big deal, realy...

Posted Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 1:17 pm
If you think it's just play and fadeout software and nothing works then you're a bit mistaken aren't you.

It's no big deal, but yet you keep coming back to tell us it's not and that you would never use it.

I think that's called denial?

Posted Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 3:52 pm
Let's bold the main problem here: FreeFrame plugins don't work after tweaking. It's been fixed before and now it started again. I'm not sure what is used for VDJ video, but maybe they could make it compatible with FreeFrameGL (FreeFrame 1.5).

Posted Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 9:32 am

Posted Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 10:13 am
could i try it out free

Posted Sun 14 Dec 14 @ 12:30 pm
Sure, dude... ;-) Anyone can make a freeframe plugin for VDJ. But, I guess it's easier to downoad someone else's...

Posted Sun 14 Dec 14 @ 12:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)