Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 2013 Atlantic City DJ Expo - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

xcakidPRO InfinityMember since 2010
dj-in-norway wrote :

The whole software is re-coded from scratch, including timecode.
Hopefully to your likings ;)

I'm a waiting... :D

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 3:04 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ooo CStoll mentioned something over on the DigitalDJTips site "...set a loop to take effect at a specific point with the improved POI system" I remember mentioning that in the Wishes forum a while back! The old Denon 2500F's used to have that feature and it was great for those of us who like to layer at times.

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 3:16 pm
903djPRO InfinityMember since 2012

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 3:32 pm
nice video ;)

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 3:35 pm
all these video's say and show nothing, are you guys going to make another legitimate walk through teaser with phil or briansredd again?

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 4:26 pm
the topic of this thread is DJ EXPO 2013 ;)
Not virutaldj8

We'll make proper due stuff for VDJ8 too ;)

the video was nice in that regards, shows the booth at DJ Expo ;)

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 4:31 pm
it is a nice looking booth! ;-)

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 4:44 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
^ Thank you

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 5:28 pm
I hope someday I can afford to attend one of these expos. Maybe for version 15:-D

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 5:56 pm

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 6:38 pm
wish this was during the weekend. such odd days to have it.

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 8:34 pm
not really... most people who attend would have to work on the weekend

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 9:20 pm
lmao ya ok. ive been djing since 1987 and can count the number of djs that dont have a regular 9-5 job. id say 8/10 djs do this so supplement their income and another large chunk do this as a hobby. the minority are full time only dj income.

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 10:41 pm
djcity wrote :
reigar_dj wrote :
Still the same crappy waveforms :(

People complaining even before it's release and complaining about something trivial.

C'mon...

Some people just need to grow up.

beatbreaker1 wrote :
reigar_dj wrote :
Still the same crappy waveforms :(

So you don't use headphones then?? Who cares what the waves look like unless I'm at the beach...........

I'm free to comment whatever I want, you need to chill out.

I just don't like the actual waveforms, not that they dont work for me, it's just a matter of good looking, i want it to look good, that's all.

And yes, there's people who need to grow up and open their minds. Those are the ones who think they are kings of the djing world.

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 11:01 pm
Alrighty after seeing the pictures of the tablets running Vdj I, especially curious on the one mixing music videos....what's the specs on that one?

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 11:08 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 11:43 pm
Ahh. Thanks. Can an external drive be connected to it? I'm thinking that would make a great backup. I could install Vdj pro on it (the Acer)?

Posted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 12:09 am
Yes, usb 3 port.

Posted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 12:49 am
I like the look. But can I use this as a monitor off my laptop? I'd come out HDMI. Can HDMI send a signal IN to the P3? No time to research this. Girlfriend wants me over to her house NOW! I'll get her to take us Best Buy tonight to do a touchey feeley. And see if they can answer this question.

Posted Sat 17 Aug 13 @ 3:46 pm
Best Buy answers questions??? Hmmm, I guess I have seen that happen, but it almost always stressed my requirement of accuracy.....lol

Posted Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 10:33 am
93%