Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 2013 Atlantic City DJ Expo - Page: 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

BURP ! Best buy didn't have one AND the folks couldn't answer my questions.

I'm looking for a tablet that can work as a monitor with an HDMI INPUT. I'm doubting there is such a thing. But I search anyway.

The Expo was wonderful. I had a great time. Thanks Atomix.

Posted Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 5:59 pm
reigar_dj wrote :
djcity wrote :
reigar_dj wrote :
Still the same crappy waveforms :(

People complaining even before it's release and complaining about something trivial.

C'mon...

Some people just need to grow up.

beatbreaker1 wrote :
reigar_dj wrote :
Still the same crappy waveforms :(

So you don't use headphones then?? Who cares what the waves look like unless I'm at the beach...........

I'm free to comment whatever I want, you need to chill out.

I just don't like the actual waveforms, not that they dont work for me, it's just a matter of good looking, i want it to look good, that's all.

And yes, there's people who need to grow up and open their minds. Those are the ones who think they are kings of the djing world.

I agree with you the waveform views are horrible, but i still live by VDJ we just have ugly waveforms, to add the CBG is horrible also...

Posted Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 6:33 pm
On the main stage playing right before the equipment giveaway. He gathered a nice crowd.

He is 9 years old. And did good. He had nice body movement, and did some sing along. Well done young man.

Posted Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 3:28 am
The future definitely is in good hands Jimmy saw a LOT of kids and they have talent hope they keep it up and don't get too "trendy" and learn the ART of Djing ... Sorry I missed you .. was nice putting some faces to the ames here on the forums , caliente AMaHM to name a few ... Hope to meet more next year maybe we should organize a time to get together for a group pic

Posted Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 12:25 am
Yeah a group picture would be an EXCELLENT idea. We'll get that young whipper snapper SuperAceMan to take the picture if he can keep still long enough, AND if we can teach him how to push the button. Heheheheheheh :)

Posted Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 3:21 am
You'll be hard pressed to keep me in one spot long enough :)

Posted Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 8:22 am
Jimmy you bring the shackles and hand cuffs I'll bring the duct tape !!! that oughta hold him still long enough thinking maybe 4 rolls of tape just don't lose the keys we gotta let him loose sometime

Posted Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 2:12 pm
I don't have the keys... I thought you had the keys.

I was going to suggest gaffing tape so it won't hurt so much taking it off. But I don't think he has grown any body hair yet, so duct tape will be fine, it's cheaper.

A little alcohol should take off the residue. But don't tell him it's alcohol he'll grab the bottle and try to run.

Tell him it's goof-off. I don't think they sell that in Canada so he'll be just a little confused.

But yeah... next year set a day and time for a group picture. Sounds like fun.

Posted Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 5:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)