Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 2013 Atlantic City DJ Expo - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

coach kPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I'm in the building! Let's hang fellas!

Posted Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 9:03 am
Ok will be staying at resorts .... arrival tuesdday am around 8 am ish be on the boardwalk for a bit til expo opens 8 days and counting

Posted Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 5:11 pm
Looking at coming in Monday or Tuesday. And not sure where to stay yet. The prices they are charging at Resorts and Trump are crazy high. Shopping around.

Posted Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 8:34 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
The DJ Expo in Atlantic City begins next week. Come by the booth, check out the gear and say hello. A full list of the shows events and details is available here: http://djtimes.com/thedjexpo/

Posted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 5:04 pm
Let's see how many people ask when VDJ 8 will be available...

Hey, maybe it'll be released for the show!

Posted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 5:10 pm
Can't go this year. Maybe next!

Posted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 5:37 pm
At least let us play with the V8 demo. That would be interesting.

Posted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 5:47 pm
groovindj wrote :
Let's see how many people ask when VDJ 8 will be available...

We are all armed, and waiting for an excuse. Actually, some of you are on our list. I do not mind a little high velocity splatter, as the Virtual DJ shirts are black. Did you know that you get free healthcare in prison?

Posted Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 1:03 am
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posted Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 1:34 am
Some do not qualify for the one hit wonder club.

Posted Sat 10 Aug 13 @ 12:22 am
Yeah... DJ Second Nature will be pretty good I'm sure. And I'm looking forward to hearing DJ Skribble again. I enjoy his FLO.

Posted Sat 10 Aug 13 @ 1:04 am

Posted Sat 10 Aug 13 @ 1:30 am
Please read this carefully. If you are coming to the Expo, and need an exhibit pass, send me a pm on TUESDAY. I said TUESDAY. The reason I say this is because, the exhibit does not start until TUESDAY anyway. Sometimes, I get a hold of some passes, and will gladly pass them along, but I will not know until TUESDAY. I will monitor my pm, and if some how I get a lot, I will post on the forum, but I will not know until TUESDAY. If something comes up before TUESDAY, I will post as soon as I know. Hope to see you there.

Posted Sat 10 Aug 13 @ 9:13 pm
I don't understand why they overlap the times of Seminars I'd like to attend. They do it every year. I can't be in 2 places at the same time EXPO Planners !!!

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 12:51 am
JimmyL-DJ wrote :
I don't understand why they overlap the times of Seminars I'd like to attend. They do it every year. I can't be in 2 places at the same time EXPO Planners !!!

I know Jimmy Its that's why I do exhibits only will get the flow of the workshops from other attendees there where 3 I wanted to attend but all were back to back to back ...

Just got done talking to my GM here to find out what info he wants me to bring back and I got a list of stuff .... might be a busy beaver getting info at the exhibits have to pack a spare EMPTY briefcase to bring back the info

Cant forget AMaHm's prison healthcard card before he goes ballistic

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 10:38 am
So you'll be coming into A.C. and meeting AMahM at the pharmacy with the HealthCard? That's mighty nice of you. Maybe he'll share some of the good stuff with ya. He'll be ok. You're an ANGEL of MERCY.

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 11:40 am
We are here, the booth is done, and if I can help you with anything let me know.

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 4:15 pm
Photos then please... especially for those of us far to far away to even think about coming ;-)

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 5:00 pm
It was mentioned that there would be some very specific information about the ContentUnlimited Subscriptions at this Expo. Could someone tell me the best way to find out what is being announced, even perhaps citing as many of the details as possible? I noticed that the Karaoke portion has had an update, and noticed many newer songs in the list. However, I am not seeing a pattern that lends itself to being any of the Sunfly songs...yet, I suppose. Perhaps there will be more info on this tomorrow.

Incidentally, is there any alternate sources of information, i.e. blogs, video streams, etc., that can be accessed concerning Virtual DJ specifically, or even other areas of the Expo generally? Thanks to whoever can provide any answers...

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 10:54 pm
I have 4 exhibit passes, please pm me with your request. I did say Tuesday.

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 11:02 pm
37%