Topic: Challenge: Can someone make me custom 4 deck 3-1-2-4 skin? - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks!! I apologize for using the wrong section in the forum.,

Posted Fri 31 May 13 @ 2:01 pm
looks great :)

nice work

Posted Fri 14 Jun 13 @ 6:01 pm
Looks very good to me. tonight i am going to test this one live on A party Cruise in Sweden. But i se one problem with the skin. the wave form graphic doesn't move smooth the same problem with mixer graphic. never have problem with other skins. is It something I need to change to get it right.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 8:34 am
have one more question if I want the key form to be like 10A instead of Bm I just need to click on the key form in the skin. But when I start the virtual dj next time I will be in Bm again. The question is how do I save the setting so I don't need to change this every time I starting up the program. hope someone understand my bad English.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 8:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Unfortunately you will have to do that every time you launch the software, as VDJ doesnt remember if you change/cycle the textzones.
You can only get rid of the textzones you dont need or make your selection the default by changing the xml of the skin.

Unzip the skin file and open the xml file with Notepad or similar Text Editor.
Search for ... Pkey. You will find 4 textzones (one for each deck) that will look like...

<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="471" y="298"/>
<size width="46" height="13"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pkey"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pkey"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
<text4 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
<text5 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
</textzone>

You need to make the Pcamelot to be text instead of text4 or text 5. So you edit them like this..

<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="471" y="298"/>
<text4 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pkey"/>
<text5 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pkey"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
</textzone>

or

<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="471" y="298"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#908f8d" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
<text2 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#FFFFFF" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
<text3 font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
</textzone>

or even

<textzone deck="1">
<pos x="471" y="298"/>
<text font="ARIAL GREEK" size="16" color="#28acff" weight="bold" align="center" format="%Pcamelot"/>
</textzone>

, then zip and save the skin file again.

As for the smooth waveform issue, its not related to the skin. Most likely, your computer needs to be optimized or your graphics card is not strong enough. Skins with way a lot of graphics and moving parts (like rotating jogs, large waves and scratchwaves) may be a bit heavier than others, but this skin is not considered one of them.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 11:13 am
the waveform solved it was only graphic options failure. when my powercable not connected the computer powersave by les speed capacity for the graphiccard.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 12:58 pm

This was what I mean I whant to make the data of key to be like that in the red circle and I whant it to be default like that.
can it be done. Not like the blue one

Posted Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 1:13 pm
have solved it. was me that do wrong I moved the order of the lines instead of changing the number on the lines. so nothing happen the first time. just me being stupid :)

Posted Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 1:23 pm
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I love this skin, but one question. I've not done any scripting in VDJ, how can I eject a song from a deck so I can clean up the waveform display by removing it?

Posted Sat 05 Oct 13 @ 11:51 am
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
djdad wrote :
Final call...

Filter moved to Mixer.
Key vs Sample small panels
FX with 3 sliders (will display slider names as well)
Smart Play
S (Slip mode) button

Hi, is this skin avaiable???

Posted Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 8:23 am
Totally forgot about that project lol

1-2-3-4 version is ready. Will have the 3-1-2-4 version soon too. Will upload this week.

Posted Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 2:01 pm
djdad wrote :

1-2-3-4 version is ready. Will have the 3-1-2-4 version soon too. Will upload this week.

:-)

Thank`s a lot for your work !

Posted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 2:38 am
DJLokke wrote :
djdad wrote :

:-)

Thank`s a lot for your work !

It would be great to have in 1366 x 768 :-)

Posted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 4:40 am

Posted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 3:20 pm
Wow, this was fast ;o)
Thanks again for your great work.

Posted Fri 13 Dec 13 @ 1:24 am
Thank you very much :-)

Posted Fri 13 Dec 13 @ 1:52 am
djjeckyPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Do i have to change the denon mc6000 mappings to 3124 for it to work or it will work automatically as 3124?

Posted Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 11:44 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I think the denon is working with 3124, so no need to change.

Posted Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 3:44 am
djdad wrote :

hello,

where can I find this all-in-one 3-1-2-4 skin? (I only see the 1-2-3-4 skin)
I can't find it in the download section...or am I blind? :)

thank you, and great work !!!

Posted Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 4:10 am

Posted Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 8:26 am
87%