Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Challenge: Can someone make me custom 4 deck 3-1-2-4 skin? - Page: 5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 5:46 pm
Hello folks,

I was using the vertical skin (3124) before I asked my question about the all-in-one skin for 3124.
But the problem with the vertical skin is that the "waveform display for currently" is very short (half size)
On the all-in-one skin, the waveform is normal.
That is the reason why I was asking for the all-in-one for 3124...

Posted Fri 02 May 14 @ 1:53 pm
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:34 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, of course you can, as all other version 7 skins. Will probably update it in order to get rid of the unnecessary buttons (font resize, ex Browser pages etc) but it should be ok.
If there is anything from the skins that doesnt work as expected, please report here.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:53 pm

Hi, i have just tried to use this Skin with vdj8, but the button for the effect will not be shown. Would it be possible to "update" the Skin for vdj8?

Edit - Quote removed, please don't quote like this. Makes it harder to see your question. Thanks :-)

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:40 pm

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 2:41 am
Great skin just having a play around with it now. Spotted a spelling error - "Ellapsed" should be Elapsed. Also how do I eject a track from a deck please? Keep up the great work sir.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 4:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ughh yeah ..will fix the typo in next update :)

Unload is a right-click action on the CUE buttons

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 6:10 pm
Great many thanks :). Sorry to be pedantic about the typo lol.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:41 am
A great skin - is there any chance you could tweak this for VDJ 8 - I love it and miss it !!!

Posted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 10:18 am
Hi all!
This skin is really fantastic!! But... Is it fully mappable?
Is there a way to use it with American Audio 14MXR?
Im having problems mapping PLAY/CUE/SYNC buttons for MIDILOG channel 1 (decks 3) and MIDILOG channel 4 and (decks 4)....
Or is the problem in the mixer? CanĀ“t it be set to other MIDILOG channel than 2 or 3?

Thanks!
Artur

Posted Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 11:12 pm
Hi, I have a question for djdad... can I send you a private message in any way? Or can I ask you a question about the AIO skin here?

Posted Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 3:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)