Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Website Feature Requests - Page: 3.5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Nice new forum look, but can we have a "night version" option.....
Too bright, hurts the eyes.

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 10:46 am
It's already been suggested and will hopefully be forthcoming.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 3:36 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Are we not having a timeline, (*smirk*) sorry, automix editor request thread? Out of all the touted features this one was executed abysmally.

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 10:17 am
Too right it was executed! LOL

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 10:27 am
GadgetMan wrote :
A simple like button to stop people quoting an entire Roy

I have always wanted this, but I would like a dislike button too so we can see how many liked and how many disliked. Wish I could of just liked your post :)

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 6:09 pm
I'm using a Nokia Lumia 920 running Windows Phone 8.1 when it and about.

Mobile version seems to truncate the right hand side of the text when there is a picture of a URL somewhere on the page. I can't pinch to zoom out, or scroll to the side to see either the missing text or the rest of the picture either.

Menu button at the top of the page slides the page correctly to the side but shows no menu in the new space.

Personally I dislike mobile versions of websites for reasons like this, the option of viewing the full site with a cookie to remember your choice would be great.

IE on the phone has the option of giving the website info regarding which version you want to see, but you continue to get the mobile version even with desktop selected. I'm guessing the browser check isn't set to recognise windows phone correctly...

It's not the end of the world or anything, just annoying when I'm reading a thread and find I can't read half of the words because of it :/

Thanks in advance <3

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 8:14 am
Decided to check out the forums on my HTC One (m7) running android kit kat with Firefox browser.

Same problem regarding half of the message missing. This page (3) is doing it, guessing it's from quoted text here though as I don't see any images or links.

Menu on the top of the site is fine on this though...

Can try a few more browsers if needed...

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 9:00 am
Please improve the forum search... advanced search options, display 'all' results, search for user, search in topic/post etc.

Today, it's the worst search- function i've ever seen!

THX

Posted Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 2:16 am
It would be useful to have an area that showed which users are currently online.

Also a way to flag posts (which alerts mods/staff).

Example: if you need to alert a mod or staff member to a certain post, then there's no way of seeing if there is a mod/staff logged in, and there's no way to flag/report a post to anyone who's "on duty" so that it can be dealt with swiftly.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 9:16 am
groovindj wrote :
Also a way to flag posts (which alerts mods/staff).

Example: if you need to alert a mod or staff member to a certain post, then there's no way of seeing if there is a mod/staff logged in, and there's no way to flag/report a post to anyone who's "on duty" so that it can be dealt with swiftly.

Should be available soon I think. A report button which emails mods and teamers.

I like the "Online" option too. Maybe something that can be added.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 9:54 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It was an option that was taken away, why? guess we'll never know.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 12:40 pm
serious upgrade to the sample download section maybe?
we have audio samples already but doesn't always work for some reason.
we have video samples that came with 8 - what about user created samples? or some more corporate ones?

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 4:11 pm
Maybe soon..... ;-)

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 8:41 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Wild I've made a few for the forums already and you are welcome to those, I could even try and make you some custom ones if you wanted.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 3:53 pm
cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I would very much like to see some updated wikis for VDJ 8.
Right now they all seem to be VDJ 7 which only provides limited information...

Posted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 4:13 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
They are WIP at present but yeah more details about everything, (the database, every option within V8, scripts, HID MIDI)

Posted Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 6:38 am
I'm surfing over Nokia Lumia 630, using both Chrome and Explorer and the right side of the forum's posts are cut off. Can't read the text on the right side.

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 11:59 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Exact same issue here on Opera classic / Android 4.1.2

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 2:32 pm
Been reported a hundred times now .......

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 2:38 pm
Funny thing, when I signed in and wrote that stuff up there, the whole thing just focused somehow and I was able to read everything. Just to let you know... I'm not nagging, I could care less...

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 4:10 pm
33%