Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Website Feature Requests - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Groovin,

You can click the +Previous Messages (at the top) button and see the most recent posts.

Posted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 11:45 am
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
The "Topic with new posts" icon should not be "Blue" when there are new posts there, but you don't have rights to see them.
Very annoying.

Posted Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 8:43 am
previews for plug-ins?

audio sample of before and after for audio plug-ins to preview before downloading to see if we really want them.

but what would really be useful, would be a short youtube video clip for the transitions or effects that actually show them in use.

I know i'm probably not the only one who has a huge library of effects downloaded that takes awhile to scroll through.

Posted Sun 31 Mar 13 @ 7:12 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
a kind of "auto refresh function" would be nice. so you dont have to click to the forum link to see if there are new posts or answers to a former post

Posted Sun 07 Apr 13 @ 4:21 pm
APP FOR SMART PHONE THAT CAN SENT DIRECT REQUEST TO VIRTUAL DJ PRO AND BE SAVE ON THE CLOUD LIST "REQUEST"

EXAMPLE

VIRTUAL DJ PRO USER NAME:DJELPATRON

PLAYLIST UP TO 5 TITLE:
RIHANNA-HALO,
DAVID GUETTA -TITANIUM
REQUEST BY NINA
EMAIL :NINA87@GMAIL.COM

SEND

Posted Wed 29 May 13 @ 3:25 pm
1) STOP SHOUTING!

2) That's got nothing to do with website features.

Posted Wed 12 Jun 13 @ 4:04 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
groovindj wrote :
1) STOP SHOUTING!

2) That's got nothing to do with website features.

Cool idea though. :)

Posted Tue 02 Jul 13 @ 9:19 am
I don't see why people can't just ask the DJ!

Posted Tue 02 Jul 13 @ 6:33 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Remove 3 character search limitation from website. If I search for "NS7 midi" only midi shows up. I have to search using google but I dont think all the pages are indexed correctly.

Posted Sun 14 Jul 13 @ 12:40 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
With some tweaks to the software itself and the VDJ website, how about a way of submitting tracklists to the site for other users to have a nosey at? A refinement of the musicgroups/cloudlist system, if you like. It would be great if at the end of a gig, or even the next day, you could go into your history folder, highlight your setlist, and right-click "send to VDJ website", perhaps with a one-line annotation of what type of gig it was, ie wedding, student night, bar gig, etc. These lists could then be instantly viewable by all via your forum profile. Maybe this could be tied in with the cloudlist system, where a user's favourite DJs tracklistings could be viewed within VDJ itself as well as on the website. All too often us DJs get stuck in our own little musical bubble, and it can be an interesting and educational experience to see what our peers are playing. Any thoughts?

Posted Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 1:36 pm
I think something like that is coming, Ace talked about being able to broadcast with hosting through the VDJ Website, what you want is not hard to impliment as most of it would be already built for the hosting, also if we have cloud playlists, then the data already exists on a server somewhere.

[youtube]DQFKZWDdZW8?t=5m13s[/youtube]

Posted Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 2:36 pm
please add this to the new post page's javascript to prevent the browser being able to close by mistake when there is text in the textarea

window.onbeforeunload = function() {
if(document.getElementsByTagName('textarea')[0].value != ''){
return "your work will be lost!";
};

Please do it now, it will only take 1 minute to add, and will stop undue annoyance with the current forum website.

Posted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 5:47 am
It would be kind of cool to have additional information on the side under our avatars, as an example:

Posted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 12:20 pm
Add new tags for:

[soundcloud][/soundcloud]
[mixcloud][/mixcloud]
[podomatic][/podomatic]

I'm sure there are more hat would be useful, but these are key.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 3:44 pm
I agree with larger skin preview before download, and additional information under avatars.

My own suggestions are to have notifications sent to you if a thread you subscribed to has additional posts or an update. You should be able to see all of the threads you have subscribed to under your account, as well as other members should be able to see your subscriptions. I would also recommend checking the sampler play button, as no samples play for me in any browser or computer I use.

Lastly the whole forum does look outdated. I personally don't mind the look, but I know there are other worries out there.

Posted Wed 18 Sep 13 @ 11:01 am
pretty.lights wrote :
My own suggestions are to have notifications sent to you if a thread you subscribed to has additional posts or an update

It's already there. Click the bell icon at the top of the posts list.

Keith

Posted Wed 18 Sep 13 @ 3:02 pm
Also I would like in Personal messages to insert pictures and formating text, same like posting a topic.
This will be facilitates sometime to explain something in a private conversation without posting a external link to a picture.

Mike

Posted Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 9:13 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
maybe it's been solved

make the main thread controller and inside by brand controllers.
clarity and perhaps less duplication suggestions

sorry for my English.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 4:28 pm
Not sure if anyone has brought this up:

Ability to block other users! It is really annoying have to the read all the negative comments by some users. We know its always the same users with the same old complaint they have!

Thats all I want Santa...Oh wait, I'm too late for that;)

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 12:27 pm
Can already be done using the Chrome browser....

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 2:25 pm
19%