Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Im looking for a good DJ video pool - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Ive been doing my research on video pools and its become really hard to find a video pool that has BPM transitions, segways, intro/outro and stuff like that. I like to have the remixed songs as the videos. I had one site but they were very limited to videos of these kinds. So im asking if you know of any. Because I always use my transitions like 80-128, 100-128, 128-101, 128-144. But thats just audio, and I want the videos to be with them. If I cant, then how can I make my own video to go with the audio transitions..

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 9:20 pm
Promo Only has the classics (popular songs from the past), so I'd start there. As for updates, there are several good music video services such as ERG, ETV Networks (my favorite)... there may be information on the CDJA or ADJA websites.

Posted Sat 10 Mar 12 @ 9:07 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
What you are looking for is Smashvidz now Smashvision a partof pro-vj.com

Posted Sat 10 Mar 12 @ 5:59 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
http://www.vj-pro.com/playlists.php?dis=true

For video dj's, this a one stop shopping center...seriously.
And if you're a producer, the tools are all there at no extra cost..really.

Start at the top center by selecting the genre or current top listings by clicking the view button once selected.
I know I have a lot of holes in my collection (or needing quality improvements) that will be filled.

With all the months I went 24-7 ripping my dvd collection and its tags, that this is an easy call.
Think about it, selective downloads, with tools, roll over credits if not used, and its easy to use.
Damned near set it and forget it in comparison to those days to me.

I am just excited about it, not a company position in any way.
It's been a long time coming is all, my personal experience only.

Posted Sat 10 Mar 12 @ 11:28 pm
hands down what the man said smashvidz at vjpro is the only place for real working vjs now. and i dont work there either

Posted Sun 11 Mar 12 @ 8:06 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yup, Smash vidz is what you are looking for. Now they just merged with VJ Pro. More affordable and all tracks are fully licensed! You can get the videos for as little as $.65 (cents) a song!

Posted Tue 13 Mar 12 @ 1:25 pm
I know there's alot of hate towards 8th Wonder, but I use them, Crooklyn Clan, and Smashvids. 8th Wonder is ok, but you'll want to make sure you test out the vids first before playing them live. Some vids dont work too well and can cause VDJ to stall or crash.

Posted Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 3:08 pm
why in hell should i have to check videos to make sure they arent messed up and pay for the privilage? really? i may look stupid but that dont mean i am. smh

Posted Sat 17 Mar 12 @ 1:26 pm
Not sure what this issue is, maybe I am not reading this right... To set the record straight. Everything I get from VJ Pro plays perferctly in VDJ. No video has ever given me and issue and the quality (video & sound) is higher than any option that I currently know of.

Now that VJ Pro and Smashvidz has merged, you can get both services under 1 membership and tons of Crooklyn Clan mixes as well. Everything I have gotten so far from either service has exceeded my expectaions.

If there are any problems, it is not with thier videos. Keep in mind that you should probably not use a computer with "Minimum specs" to mix 100+meg videos. Video mixing is not the same as using 7meg audio only files.

***EDIT*** Sorry, I just saw you were talking about 8th wonder and having to check thier videos. In that case, you get what you pay for.

My advice is, you can get the best at VJPro for just a little more per month. They have an all new, much more competitive price structure as of last week. Check them out and tell them Don from DJ H Productions sent you.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 1:29 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
ClubBusta wrote :
why in hell should i have to check videos to make sure they arent messed up and pay for the privilage? really? i may look stupid but that dont mean i am. smh

I think his reply was regarding 8th Wonder, and he's right.

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 7:56 am
Yea, I saw that after the post. Sorry, that is why I put the edit there.

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 1:30 pm
you got it right and that is exactly WHY i subscribe to smash and vj-pro i know they will have what i need and i know what i am going to get and with no surprises you most defintley get what you pay for. at least there you do.

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 9:37 pm
As stated on another forum...
Smash will.no longer have crooklyn videos mixed in with theirs you will have to ibtain crooklyn videos dirextly from crooklyn.

Posted Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 11:15 pm
Smashvidz was a great ride while it was alive! Now its $20 just to have access to your rollover credits.

Posted Wed 21 Mar 12 @ 3:40 pm
Yes that is true ATLvideoguy, but look at it this way...if you are a legit DJ/VJ paying taxes it does help you. Talk with your CPA or tax professional. I maximize all the deductions I can.

Posted Wed 21 Mar 12 @ 3:56 pm
Ok i'm a Pro VJ and I sell and buy music videos in VOB format or HD and i have a good websites with great quality videos and remixes
[Moderated]

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 1:58 am
Sorry, advertising and selling is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums. Please see the forum rules.

Also, unless you are operating a legitimate service with permission from the copyright holders, you may be acting illegally and could face prosecution.

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 6:10 am
My favorites are Thevideopool and vjstreet. They have everything I need. VJ Street has remixes, instrumentals, acapella and the best is they have clean videos of just about everything. and they update daily.. I love them..

Posted Thu 31 May 12 @ 1:09 pm
Rick after a few months using VJ-Pro is it still as good as it was?? Just signed up for an account as our Promo Only subscription is now up.. Do you get the Clean and Dirty version of the same song on the same credit??

Posted Mon 06 Aug 12 @ 8:38 pm
@ discobrian
1 credit will allow you clean, dirty snipz and, exteneded versions of the video if they are available.

Posted Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 10:28 am
63%