Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Im looking for a good DJ video pool - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Sweet just signed up for the year!!

Posted Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 5:09 pm
Will they all download at the same time?? When I pick one all I see downloading is that single one??

Posted Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 5:15 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
You have to select each mix that you want. It will also look like they are charging for the 2nd version, but it should say free in you download section. I have done this for several songs and it works fine.

I have noticed that if you pick a version that you want, make sure it has the other Smash Vision mixes right next to it. I have seen that when I purchase a VJ Pro mix that I won't be able to get the other versions of the same song on Smash Vision, on the same 1 credit. So make sure it says [single], [snipz] or [xtendz]. Those are the Smash Vision ones.

Posted Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 8:04 pm
Thanks, after playing around I got it!! It is an awesome service.. Actually made a call to their office, got voicemail but didnt leave a message, within 10 minutes got a call from Doug Howard himself cause I called and got voicemail.. Now THATS service!!

Posted Wed 08 Aug 12 @ 3:50 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yea, gotten to know him fairly well in the last year or so. He has very good customer support. Not sure I would care to try anyone else...

Posted Wed 08 Aug 12 @ 4:03 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Love smash vids! great audio and video quality

Posted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 11:41 pm
vjboyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I thought I'd post my two cents about VJ Street. Have been using them for a few months and am happy with their pricing and selection.

I got some demo downloads from VJ-Pro while I was considering them and each crashed when played in VDJ. I think the files I got were not MP4... maybe MPEG-2? Anyhow, the VJ Street files play fine so I'm sticking with them.

I'd be interested in hearing any comments from people who use "TheVideoPool". Have not heard of them before but just checked their site and they look interesting, with good pricing plans.

Posted Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 1:20 pm
Anyone else notice VJ Pro's site is unaccessible? Did we lose another good pool?

Posted Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 7:12 am
DJECoast wrote :
Anyone else notice VJ Pro's site is unaccessible? Did we lose another good pool?

Ok, not the same site I was used to using, its completely changed.... carry on ppl

Posted Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 7:21 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
DJECoast wrote :

https://www.vj-pro.net/

They have moved to a new url with a much better website loaded with features.

Posted Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 4:47 pm
VJ Street and The Video pool are still the best hands down...

Posted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 3:01 pm
vjboy wrote :
I thought I'd post my two cents about VJ Street. Have been using them for a few months and am happy with their pricing and selection.

I got some demo downloads from VJ-Pro while I was considering them and each crashed when played in VDJ. I think the files I got were not MP4... maybe MPEG-2? Anyhow, the VJ Street files play fine so I'm sticking with them.

I'd be interested in hearing any comments from people who use "TheVideoPool". Have not heard of them before but just checked their site and they look interesting, with good pricing plans.

The video Pool is second to VJ Street, VJ Street is the best out there..

Posted Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 3:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)