Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Happy Halloween VDJ Style/ Post Your Pics

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Love VDJ7 and so does the crowd! Halloween 2010 Warehouse Style!

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 5:28 pm
if you insist...

halloween was slow this year (people are broke and the soldiers are deployed), but we still managed to beat the competition.

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 9:28 pm
lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Very nice! Thats what I'm talking about VDJ7 is in the house!

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 9:31 pm
Some pics during our costume contest. I didn't really get any good shots out of the booth, all the drinks i may have had didn't help either.

Had a band play early night, which always makes my set more fun because everyone cant wait to dance.

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:07 pm

Halloween is always fun to play. Last one is from an after party i dont really remember being at lol.

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:14 pm
This is what I was testing out prior to playing that night at a party...projecting on some pumpkins

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 7:39 am
so you projected those images onto pumpkins? BRILLIANT! can you post a pic with the lights on?

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 8:17 am
here are some pre-show images from a cosutme party with performances. it's a small setup only 2 powered 15's and 1 18" sub a few lights, lasers and some haze with 2 projectors.

with flash

without flash and shaky hand.

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 8:35 am
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 11:39 am
Halloween in Venezuela.

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:25 pm
Me As DJ Demento

We had a band that night too that all dressed up

a little promo help from VDJ7 Pro

Costume contest

Random crowd shots

Posted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 2:44 pm
all very nice but i hate to say it but looks like my man "Lcmxr" had MY kind of Party!!(Wildcountry running 2nd) it was Going down!! ha,ha allright dudes,..nice pics!! you would of told me i would had taken a plane there...lol...Whoa..wait a minute !!!....its that Rennee? and whos "Batman"?...Lol....not so good...ha,ha

Posted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 8:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)