Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 14

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, i have a problem and need some advice real fast!
i got a american audio vms4.1 and i went to configure it and everything but, when i go of the software (virtual dj le) and go back on and click on the config button again, it should come up with advanced settings, but instead the whole software shuts down and comes up with a error box saying 'uncaught exception 'NSRangeException' and lots of other things.
need some help please

Posted Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 10:27 am
Hola que tal, agradecería si alguien me explica el porqué cuando estoy trabajando en macbook con una denon mc-6000 de repente el medidor de cpu de virtual dj se va hasta el máximo haciendo que se congele el programa, las especificaciones de la máquina son: macbook pro 15" 2.2 ghz core 2 duo con 4gb de ram, SO X Lion 10.7.5 uso solamente disco duro externo 3.5 vía usb con corriente independiente.

Posted Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 3:29 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 7:41 pm
Hello all,

Yesterday my DDJ-WeGO arrived so I've plugged it all in to my Harmon Kardon SSII and Virtual DJ on my Mac running OS X 10.6.8. It's all working brilliantly except I can't get music to play out of my headphones while it's playing out of my speakers. It's either one or the other. I've configured the settings as instructed (Output: headphones master chan 1/2 headphones chan 3/4) and soundcard (4-out) but still nothing. I've looked online for help but I really can't find much. Do I need to have a separate soundcard? I'm really quite lost. I should also mention that I got a free Virtual DJ LE 20-day free trial that I am using.

Thank you.

Posted Wed 30 Oct 13 @ 8:12 am
i am trying to install new skins for my VDJ PRO 7 it says it can NOT find VDJ i have uninstalled my VDJ and still nothing help running OSX 10.8.5

Posted Wed 13 Nov 13 @ 8:12 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 3:07 am

Posted Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 5:20 am
Does anyone know how to enlarge he fonts in the browers in - and here I think is the problem - in Hercules DJ4SET on a MAC ? I have tried everything incluing the directions for a PC. Is it possible to to change the font size. I cannot get anyone on the phone and I have been trying to figure it out now for 3 days. Get the same doesctions that don't work from Virtual DJ, HELP !!!

Posted Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 5:02 pm
buona sera
io possiedo un macbook air ed una pioneer aereo … visto che nel macbook nn posso caricare i cd driver , c'e' la possibilità di scaricarli on line ?
grazie

Posted Sun 01 Dec 13 @ 1:16 pm
Quote :
With the exception of the OTHER LANGUAGES section, messages must be posted in English language only. If you wish to post a message in your own native language, please use the appropriate forum under OTHER LANGUAGES.

Please be so kind and answer in english or try to ask here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/8/Italian_Forum.html

Posted Mon 02 Dec 13 @ 6:44 am
Hey I've just owned virtual dj LE 7 and I tried to load effects on my logiciel and it's not working like for PC, it simply opens a window with a script I don't understandt . Next how can I get it on the pad for effects with my hercules RMX2 . Thank you family

Posted Wed 08 Jan 14 @ 4:25 pm
While using the LE you can't add effects.
This is a Pro Full feature only!

The good news is we offer you a discount if you upgrade to Pro Full.
Just insert your LE licence key at upgrade to Pro Full
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 3:58 am
Hi guys,
I'm using a pair of CDJ 2000 Nexs and 1 DJM 2000 NExus with VDJ 7 running on a MAC OS X 10.8.5.
My question is what about the sound card configuration because on my sound card setup utility i have just " mono separated / 2 cards and 4 out cards" when using the exernal mixer. I installed already the CDJ agregator.
Thank you

Posted Tue 14 Jan 14 @ 2:26 pm
i have the same problem :-S i have the cdj nexus with djm 750 K and i heard the two songs on one channel :-5

Posted Tue 28 Jan 14 @ 1:18 pm

Posted Sun 16 Feb 14 @ 5:44 am
WENT MAC USERS GOING TO BE ABLE TO RECORD VIDEOS? AND WHY WENT I SEARCH A FILE AND I CAN'T PLAY IT?

Posted Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 10:21 pm
Please do not type messages in ALL CAPS - Please read the forum rules.

If you get 'error' when trying to load a song on a deck then this is probably because you have either moved or renamed the file outside of VirtualDJ, so the entry in its database now points to a file that no-longer exists. Please see our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Error%20loading%20song.html

Another possibility is that you have switched from PC to Mac and some of your files are in Microsoft WMA format. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Playing%20WMA%20or%20WMV%20files%20on%20an%20Apple%20Mac.html

Video recording on Mac may be added to a future version of the software such as the forthcoming VirtualDJ v8. Unfortunately we cannot tell you what features may or may not be present in future versions of the software.

Posted Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 5:08 am
Thanks for the update did 7.4 and it works beautifully! Cant wait to try 8! If you need any beta testers LMK!

Posted Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 8:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)