Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BPM DJ Tradeshow UK | Saturday 2nd - Monday 4th October 2010 - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
..And i don't want to forget to send my greetings to forum members i met there,: DjSoulman, Gadgetman, Djay_7 (sorry if i forget someone), that made us feel more "at home".

..And also greetings and thank you for the cooperation to all other teams from Denon, Pioneer, Vestax, Numark, Hercules, Reloop, (again sorry if i forget someone), for the after show happenings and all the good feelings, the friendship and trust they show to our team.

Looking forward !

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 10:45 am
Hey Guys

Was at BPM last weekend and was good to meet some of the VDJR crowd and some new faces!!

Djay7 (crazy man), moramx (ur one crazy ass dude), dj-in-norway (respect big man), apopsis (hope u got back to the hotel that night they all abandonded ya) and everyone else i missed, was good putting faces to names.

Some of you know me as SuperGirl on the Radio station itself, so i shall see you all there!

SuperGirl!

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 8:20 pm
apopsis wrote :
..And also greetings and thank you for the cooperation to all other teams from Denon, Pioneer, Vestax, Numark, Hercules, Reloop, (again sorry if i forget someone), for the after show happenings and all the good feelings, the friendship and trust they show to our team.

Let me know if you need any volunteers for next year ... I'm liking the sound of the "after show happenings" ;-)

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Fri 08 Oct 10 @ 10:45 am
AndrewPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It was a great show. Nice to meet you and many others in person GadgetMan.

Again, a big thanks to the guys for making the show such a success. Max, George, Jerem, Rune, Jason. And yes, the after hours time was great too!

Thanks,

Andrew

Posted Fri 08 Oct 10 @ 1:04 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
.... And finally i made something like a "making of" for the bpm expo, by combining some low resolution videos from my mobile phone, still images and other user videos posted earlier ...
Just for fun. ENJoY !

ps. Youtube sent me a warning email that this video will not be available in Germany, because of the background music i used.
So for German users please check this alternative....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc2Ews6jXc0

Posted Fri 08 Oct 10 @ 9:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)