Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BPM DJ Tradeshow UK | Saturday 2nd - Monday 4th October 2010 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hey! can you guys make sure to take some pictures? I wanna see the new gear (Hercules..) and youre ugly mugs...ha,ha...Lol... Me? I'll be there in spirit !! sounds like a great time will be had by all...

Posted Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 9:34 pm
Oh I'm sure there'll be plenty of pictures and video taken over the 3 days - YouTube will be swamped!

Posted Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 5:08 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
See you on saturday ;)

Posted Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 3:03 pm

Posted Sun 03 Oct 10 @ 1:37 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
hope to see u all tomorrow

mug shot of me

Posted Sun 03 Oct 10 @ 2:27 pm

Posted Sun 03 Oct 10 @ 3:16 pm
O.K. guys! Lets see more pictures,I know you got em...Lol...Whats up? everybody its being incognito...ha,ha...So far I got a Blast outta watching JeremK for the first time.I had pictured this man Looking totally...well Different...Anymore pics please? and nice one Format...lol..

Posted Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 7:55 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I would like to thank all the people who visited the stand Atomix. All really good guys!
I had the pleasure of meeting people known to the forum like SBDJ, Djay_7, DJ FORMAT and many others ... thank you very much again!!;)

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 3:30 am
It was good to Meet DJ-In-Norway, JeremK, Moramax and Apopsis on the stand on Monday and to bump in to my man VJLes (aka DJSoulman) ;-)

Was nice to see Andrew make the trip over the pond too...

Didin't take any pictures, but I can now say I've been there, done that and got the T-Shirt!!!!

Cheers,

Roy (aka GadgetMan)

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 5:01 am
thank u GadgetMan, It was a pleasure to meet you!;)

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 7:12 am
VirtualDJ 7 from the BPM show

with 2x cdj900 and 2x cdj2000, connected to VirtualDJ at the SAME time, controlling 4 decks independently

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 7:59 am
Finally a video :)
Is this a greek guy talking?

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 8:10 am
the greek guy, aka Apopsis.. (VDJ Teamer)

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 9:15 am

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 9:18 am
Moramax - I think I spoke to you on the OOVJ stand briefly telling you how great it is!

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 10:04 am
yes darloboy!!! ;)
thank u!

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 3:00 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I'm afraid i missed to talk with some of you (Scott ?), we were busy most of the time...

Some more pictures from my mobile phone ..

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 9:09 pm
Shame that you were not taking credit card payments. I would have snapped up a copy of VDJ there and then at the show price. But you were only taking cash! I don't suppose that the offer is still on???
Thanks for the T shirt though.

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 12:34 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
apopsis wrote :
I'm afraid i missed to talk with some of you (Scott ?), we were busy most of the time...

I would have come and said hello, but you were non stop mate and you know the golden rule about never interrupting a DJ!

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 4:57 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
SBDJ wrote :

I would have come and said hello, but you were non stop mate and you know the golden rule about never interrupting a DJ!

Too bad.., you should have interrupt me... it was just a demo mix/scratch session, not a real gig...
Maybe next year then.

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 7:40 am
89%