Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: American Audio VMS4 Controller - Page: 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I have a pre production unit Roy.
Thought this was just a flaw because of that, yes its annoying to the eye.
I have one jog free to spin and one dragging, both are hubbed off center rotating in an oblong manner.
Would like to know how the top panel changes and how to get the jog wheels off.

As for the PS, I've yet to see a device like this with a sound device that didn't need a PS.
This one is small and light weight compared to many I've seen.
It is also indexed 90 to fit my strip perfectly not interfering with other sockets.

I am pretty sure we expected some discoveries once the masses got their hands on this.
As with any of these controllers Cstoll and JP are always making changes as they come up.

Personally, I find the mixer not mapped if you use a different sound device a bit more of an annoyance and shouldn't be on the user to do.

Been out straight the past 2 and have not had much of a chance to work with this let alone get in built into my rack.
The scraping jog kind of put that fire out in a way.
I will be using my normal set up this weekend although I had my heart on plug and play with this based on what I was expecting.

Each and every piece of hardware we support has it's own set of refinements and I fully expect this one to get dialed in also.

r

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 5:56 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have 2 xp-10 controllers too. is it possible to use them connected to other 2 free channels of vms4? That could bring interesting possibilities....

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 6:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 7:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)