Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [NUMARK VIRTUAL VINYL] 64 bit drivers - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 12:24 pm
I have tried installing the new drivers on an HP Win 7 64 bit and get a "drivers are up to date" message but still not working

Posted Thu 21 Apr 11 @ 9:45 am
any new possible solutions

Posted Sat 21 May 11 @ 4:39 pm
getting a "drivers are up to date" but also getting a "not intended for this platform message"

Posted Sat 21 May 11 @ 4:50 pm
I have A new Sony Vaio 5.1
intel(r)Pentium(r) cpu B940 @ 2.00ghz
4gb Ram
64-bit Operating system

And I can Not get my vv Soundcard to work Properly with it can I get some help with this
or should I just get a new sound card. It was working fine on my old computer until after one of my dj shows my program started saying my Internal database is corrupt. and I don't know why.

got alot of shows coming up and I need this fixed asap!!

Posted Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 3:05 pm
The VV box will not work with 64bit OS as it is. There are drivers from numark for 64bit on their site but they are only beta and have been like that for over a year. O and the drivers are not signed for windows, so they do not work well at all.

Sorry to give you the bad news. On the other hand the DeeJay trim 4+6 is a good card (a bit big though) and will work with 64bit 0S, and has more channels.

Hope this helps,

Ian

Posted Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 3:52 pm
how to set timecode signals right on cdj or other cd player . and when i press pause my decks are still spinning when i stop the timecode can some body help mi please ?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 9:58 am
I have created a VV driver that works. I had to electronically sign it so that it works, even though you WILL have to run your computer with driver signing DISABLED (f8 from boot up).

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 3:08 pm
Sorry, 3rd party sharing of files is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums - Please read the forum rules.

By making unauthorised modifications to this file, you may have violated Numark's license agreement/copyright for this driver.

Numark's 64-bit beta VirtualVinyl drivers (Available from http://www.numark.com/virtualvinyl ) can already be installed by disabling driver signing anyway, so this modification isn't necessary.

We do not recommend installing drivers or any other software that has been modified by a 3rd party in any way.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 6:26 pm
gbgenius wrote :
I have created a VV driver that works. I had to electronically sign it so that it works, even though you WILL have to run your computer with driver signing DISABLED (f8 from boot up).

I'm currently running Window 8 Pro x64 and I had to do the same exact thing.

First I had to download the x64 bit drivers for Virtual Vinyl from here: http://www.numark.com/product/virtualvinyl then follow this guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM1MN8QZhnk on " How to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8". After that I went to device manager, then right clicked on " virtual vinyl " in the driver listing, then clicked " update driver software " and then choose " Browse my computer for drivers" and browse to the location of your drivers.

After that your good to go!!!!!!

Hope this helps anybody who is faced with this challenge.

Posted Sun 19 May 13 @ 3:02 pm
big thanks dj dinero !!! #happy #smile

Posted Wed 02 Apr 14 @ 5:33 pm
4 years later and its still a nightmare to get this thing working. Still feeling burned that I never got to use the time codes and essentially bought a $400 soundcard.

Posted Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 11:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)