Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [NUMARK VIRTUAL VINYL] 64 bit drivers - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

This is great news, spares me installing multiple boot OSs on the Win 7 64 Bit System I'm planning to buy.
I put a lot of hope in this release - and if VV ist truly not built anymore, thanks even more.
Besides, driver support was the only thing that SSL had ahead of VV.
Big up!

Posted Tue 18 May 10 @ 2:14 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
narrowfellow wrote :
yea still gettin issues with mine, says driver is updated but wont locate it on win 7 64.

Install in safe mode this should bypass any restrictions on your system. To do this hit F8 before windows loads.

Posted Thu 20 May 10 @ 12:17 pm
chal7dsPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hey

I'm having the same install driver digital signature issue that djstickittooem had, although I'm not able to rectify the problem. I tried
holding down F8 when I restarted and my computer just beeped real loud at me as if it was pissed I did that lol and then it started up normally after that. How do you get around the digital signature thing? I also tried F12 boot options but it gave me a list that scared me away since I didn't know which option to choose to fix this specific problem. I tried 'remove devices' for an option but that lead me nowhere and just brought the normal startup as usual.

"..sounds like that you have a group policy enforced on your system to prevent the use of non signed drivers you may need to disable group policy using GPedit when making this installation."

I also don't know what 'GPedit' is or how to use it?! Can someone give like a step by step of how to disable Windows from not letting me install the drivers (I have 64 bit Windows 7 Home Edition)?

Any help much appreciated....

Posted Fri 21 May 10 @ 6:36 pm
Addendum to my above post:

I recently tried some suggestions via Google, and they also didn't work. I tried disabling Windows Driver signing via this method:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

Supposedly, you're supposed to paste that in the cmd window and hit enter and then restart and Windows won't check digital
signing, but I tried it, and it STILL checks even after trying this (at least in Windows 7 Home Edition it does)

After that didn't work, I tried another Google suggestion about going into Advanced Boot Options (they say to hold F8, but I can
only access mine via F12, as F8 for me just makes my computer BEEP real loud) Once there, supposedly, you're supposed to be
able to access the 'Advanced Boot Options' (it's just called Advanced within my regular Boot Options) and you're supposed to see
something called Enable/Disable Digital Driver Signature Enforcement. Problem is, I don't see that in my Advanced AT ALL (of course, this could be due to the fact that I am not in the right place the whole time).

So I've tried these things and still haven't been able to get my Virtual Vinyl drivers to install. HELP!

Posted Sat 22 May 10 @ 3:28 pm
Okay...nevermind. I finally figured this out. For anyone else who is having the exact same issue I am, here is your solution:

DON'T HOLD DOWN F8 when restarting, but instead, 'TAP' the F8 key in a regular rhythm, and it will bring up the relevant
boot options menu you need to disable the Digital Driver Signature.

I know...simple, right? Can't believe it took me that long to figure out but I spoke with a tech agent and he made me aware
of this simple distinction.

Once you disable, bam, your 64-bit drivers are instantly installed without a problem. So if anyone else has Windows 7 Home Edition
on a laptop, there ya go, hope that helps :)

Posted Sat 29 May 10 @ 3:40 pm
yasyaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello Mr.Bang,

Do you remember "NUMARK VIRTUAL VINYL box 64bit version" by E-mail several times though it exchanged?
When trial & error was tested from that several times,
I understood the thing that this test driver was not able to use because a certificate had not taken side with the driver in Windows 7.
When starting, the driver who was not lucky of the certificate safely recognized the f8 key by pushing "Driver's certificate is not compelled".

Then, there is asking.

1.Does the certificate of Numark adhere to a formal version?Moreover, when about release?

2.Is the thing gotten as Final Test putting up the certificate to the driver of a present Beta test version possible?

Kind Regards
yasya

Posted Sat 29 May 10 @ 9:36 pm

Posted Tue 08 Jun 10 @ 5:42 pm
EEROJASHome userMember since 2010
I Install Virtual Vinyl 6.0.7 and download the Driver for Win7 64 Bits from Numark website (http://www.numark.com/company/media2.php?download_id=XGQGMVdnU2MAYgJi) on my Toshiba Qosmio i7 processor and 64-bit Win 7 and not working. I get an ASIO Card error message. I check in CONFIG and it appears the card Sound Card: but with no selection option on the right side.
In the device manager appears Vinyl Vitual Driver (3.4.1.20) with a conflict symbol.

Anyone have any solution to this problem?

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 2:15 pm

Posted Mon 12 Jul 10 @ 2:25 pm
Hah!

Just bought Serato... Because skyfxl, you wrote a long time ago that it was simply impossible to write a 64bit driver for Virtual Vinyl, due to hardware-incompatibility... :-( Oh well.

Posted Wed 14 Jul 10 @ 7:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unfortunately in the past it was not possible to support this however due to changes in Windows since it is now possible.

Posted Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 12:44 pm
Still cannot get these drivers installed.. Windows 7 64gives me a code 52 and says that there is not a digital sign in ?

This has been going on it also looks like an old 4.3 driver or something it says x64 though seemns the be the beta for 64 windows 7
this is NOT GOOD...

I would like to use my turntables

PLEASE HELP...

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 5:03 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Johnny
Thanks for posting here.

@Simon
PLEASE do something to correct this.
We in support can do NOTHING to help these people with driver issues.

@Johnny
2nd best option to resolve this is to cross grade to VDJ Pro and get a Hercules Trim card if this does not work out.
I am sorry you are having this problem, however it is not a VDJ software problem we can assist you with or we would have already.

Rick

Posted Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 3:48 pm
I have found the solution for everyone:

Read this first and be sure you understand before you do it step by step.

Uninstall any drivers you may have relating to Virtual Vinyl. This is important.

Download the latest Virtual Vinyl drivers for your Computer platform

- Extract the folder to the decktop

- Go to http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=dseo and download "Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b" Click download, then click on the file name on the next page to download.

- Run the programe and Click "Enable Test Mode", Then exit the program (By pressing the exit button) and restart your computer

- Run the program again and choose "Sign a System File". Select the location of your 2 files. For the divvy's that have no idea: C:\Users\Dan\Desktop\Windows Vista and 7\x64\virtualvinyl.inf and press ok. It will ask to restart your computer, just press ok.
Click on it again and "Sign a system file" and now choose: C:\Users\Dan\Desktop\Windows Vista and 7\x64\virtualvinyl.sys again, press ok and it'll ask to restart your computer

- Have you now install the 2 files above, the italics is what you'll have to change. Your name and what Processor your using. Single core processor is x86 and dual core or above is x64

- Restart your computer like it has told you

- Now your back at your desktop after a restart. Go to Device Manager on your computer and press "Scan for hardware changes", this is the computer with a magnified glass icon.

- Your see Virtual Vinyl apare and be highlighted in the list.

- RIGHT CLICK on this and Update Device Drivers and choose Browse my computer for drivers

- Go to your desktop where your extracted folder is and choose either the X86 or X64 folder (Depending on your processor, explained above.)

- It'll install and a pop up will come up, just press either "Install any way" or "Ok". Windows 7/ Vista users will have the pop up come up in a red back ground, this is ok.

- It'll take a minute to install and you'll hear a beep to let you know its done.

Thats it, all installed.

Posted Wed 08 Sep 10 @ 3:18 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
To much problems because of the DIGITAL SIGNATURE in Windows 7.

The easy way...

1.- Uninistall any VirtualVinyl drivers you have installed, by right-click the Virtualvinyl icon on Windows Device Manager.

2.- Download and uncompress VirtualVinyl 64 bits. http://www.numark.com/content254762.html
(always look for new drivers: http://www.numark.com/virtualvinyl)

Scan for new devices on Windows Device Manager and select BROWSE HARD DISK for driver installation of VirtualVinyl Sound Card. Locate and use:

virtualvinyl_windows_driver_v2_beta\virtualvinyl_driver\Windows Vista and 7\x64

And click OK.

3.- Install drivers, tell yes to install this drivers. You will see the digital signature message, don't worry, just close the window message.

4.- Reboot your computer and before Windows splash screen is displayed, press several times F8 key until you see black screen Windows Safe Mode Menu.

5.- On the Bottom of the Windows Safe Mode menu you will see:

Disable DIGITAL SIGNATURE Drivers

Select that and continue your Windows startup.

6 .- Enter VirtualDJ and you will see your VirtualVinyl box ready to be use.

7.- Setup as you want to use VV Sound card (Timecodes or just as a normal soyund card) using ASIO or VV Icon on VirtualDJ Sound Card Setup and Enjoy!

;-)

Posted Thu 09 Sep 10 @ 3:05 am
I think my way will be 100% working with no problems as the program by passes the signature's

Posted Thu 09 Sep 10 @ 6:40 am
RMacloCUE userMember since 2009
i just purchased the program and it is all set up but I'm having problems with the Time code quality. It never reaches 100% after hitting auto con-fig. The Sound remains distorted.

Posted Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 4:01 pm
Leaving aside that this may not be the right place to discuss that problem - what version do you use? Auto-adjust must be a former version, like 5 or so.

Posted Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 5:22 pm
can someone give specific instructions on how they solved this issue?

Posted Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 4:33 pm
Dear Users,

A new package of Virtual Vinyl drivers is available for testing offering support for:
XP: 32 bit
Vista 32/64 bit
Win 7 32/64 bit

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualvinyl_driver.zip

Please can you test this if you are running a 64 bit computer and provide feedback here. 32 bit users may update but if their syste mis working fine now this is not required.

To install extract these drivers on your desktop, then look for "Virtual Vinyl" in device manager and direct the wizard to where these files are located.
If you have connected the box for the first time you may see a dialog asking for these files point it to the folder on your desktop.

Many Thanks

Simon

Hope im using this correctly... it says "drivers are up to date" but still gives me
" driver is not intended for this platform"..running win 7 64 bit

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 12:13 pm
77%