Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [NUMARK VIRTUAL VINYL] 64 bit drivers - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dear Users,

A new package of Virtual Vinyl drivers is available for testing offering support for:
XP: 32 bit
Vista 32/64 bit
Win 7 32/64 bit

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualvinyl_driver.zip

Please can you test this if you are running a 64 bit computer and provide feedback here. 32 bit users may update but if their syste mis working fine now this is not required.

To install extract these drivers on your desktop, then look for "Virtual Vinyl" in device manager and direct the wizard to where these files are located.
If you have connected the box for the first time you may see a dialog asking for these files point it to the folder on your desktop.

Many Thanks

Simon

Posted Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 1:56 pm
When I point my Windows 7 (64 bit) to the folder on the desktop it prompts me that "Virtual Vinyl Driver (3.4.1.20) Driver is not intended for this platform"

But thank you! truly appreciate the support!!!

Update*
Also tried it on Windows 7 (32 bit) and it successfully installed!

Thank you once again!
Duck

Posted Sat 10 Apr 10 @ 10:50 pm
this is brilliant if only it works. i have been looking forward to this. will try it a.s.a.p. Thanks a mill.

Posted Wed 21 Apr 10 @ 11:31 am
BOUT TIME!!!!! BUT THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!

Posted Thu 22 Apr 10 @ 7:24 pm
So this does not work for 64-bit windows 7?

Posted Thu 22 Apr 10 @ 11:56 pm
djstickittooem wrote :
So this does not work for 64-bit windows 7?

This should work for 64 7 and Vista.

Posted Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 9:16 am

Posted Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 9:18 am
besides accepting more memory will windows 64 bit be more stable and faster then 32? just seeing if its worth the time too convert....

Posted Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 11:40 am
djstickittooem wrote :
besides accepting more memory will windows 64 bit be more stable and faster then 32? just seeing if its worth the time too convert....

If your computer is working fine now there is no sense to upgrade :-)

Posted Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 1:51 pm
Wow thats great that you offer the driver also for 64 bit. Thanks

I thought i have to throw my VV away, because in germany and in the uk they gave me the answer that vv will never be supported by 64.

But somehow i have the same problem installing on Win7 64. The driver is installed but it sais "Virtual Vinyl Driver (3.4.1.20) Driver is not intended for this platform"

Cheers

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 7:16 am
my problem is even worse because i bought the i7, which is not well supported in xp. and the xp mode in Win7 Premium is very slow and there are a lot of breaks within the music.

AGAIN THANKS NUMARK US!!!!!

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 7:23 am
Because the drivers are NOT DIGITALLY SIGNED i have too boot up with f8 and pick "bypass digital signature auth" any way too avoid this?

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 9:52 am
oooouuuuhhh wrote :
Wow thats great that you offer the driver also for 64 bit. Thanks

I thought i have to throw my VV away, because in germany and in the uk they gave me the answer that vv will never be supported by 64.

But somehow i have the same problem installing on Win7 64. The driver is installed but it sais "Virtual Vinyl Driver (3.4.1.20) Driver is not intended for this platform"

Cheers

Did you use the updated bundle on the Numark site?

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 11:04 am
djstickittooem wrote :
Because the drivers are NOT DIGITALLY SIGNED i have too boot up with f8 and pick "bypass digital signature auth" any way too avoid this?

It sounds like that you have a group policy enforced on your system to prevent the use of non signed drivers you may need to disable group policy using GPedit when making this installation.

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 11:04 am
the newest link you posted here. but i'll try the f8 thing...hopefully that works

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 12:23 pm
great work! thanks. finally it works, the first automatic set up worked, but i have the feeling that i need to tweak the options a little bit. I'm gonna test that tonight.

greetz from the Netherlands

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 1:59 pm
oooouuuuhhh wrote :
great work! thanks. finally it works, the first automatic set up worked, but i have the feeling that i need to tweak the options a little bit. I'm gonna test that tonight.

greetz from the Netherlands

Good news :-)

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 2:05 pm
amazing news!!!, thank you mr Bangs... i'm gonna updt tonite and see it works... thanks for the support!!

Posted Mon 10 May 10 @ 11:52 am
it works!! thank you

Posted Tue 11 May 10 @ 7:35 am
yea still gettin issues with mine, says driver is updated but wont locate it on win 7 64.

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 8:25 pm
38%