Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 37

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Thanks For Your Assistance

Posted Fri 09 Dec 11 @ 3:20 pm
Need Driver for OSX Lion

I need the new driver for RMX. Hercules site is down. Anyone have it?

Posted Sat 10 Dec 11 @ 4:18 pm
arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi,

I have a Hercules RMX. Is it possible to utilize the 1 & 2 1/4" and 1 & 2 RCA outputs simultaneously? I got some distortion on both outputs and the headphone output after about 20 minutes when I tried it. I updated to the latest driver (4HDJS 2011) before I tried this and I was wondering if that could be the problem. Thanks

Posted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 10:07 pm
PS

I have had the RMX for over 2 years now with no distortion issues. Can it be the latest driver?

Posted Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 3:00 pm
Going back to 2011.HDJS.3 fixed my issue.

Posted Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 8:25 pm
Ayuda: Mi mesa hercules Dj Control MP3 me da un error de que no tiene controlador,¿donde descargo el controlador?

Posted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 6:11 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Posted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 11:44 am
HELLO I HAVE THE DJ CONSOLE MK2 AND I HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE HEADPHONES SELECTIONS AND THE MIC ...THEY DON'T WORK ..NOTHING ZIP .WHEN I BYE IT HE WORKS BUT NOW NO THIS IS THE ..FIRMWARE V1.3.13.6 DRIVER V3.4.0.0 DJ API V2.0.8.2 CPL V1.4.3.2... THANKS I M WAITING ANSWERS...MY NAME IS PANOS PETRIDIS FROM GREECE

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 10:56 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hercules Mapper Pack v1.9 available which includes the mapper for the new Hercules AIR.

The file "Hercules DJControl Air definition.xml" need to be copied into:
PC -> C: \ Documents and Settings \ User Name \ My Documents \ VirtualDJ \ Devices
MAC -> Documents \ VirtualDJ \ Devices

and the file "Hercules DJControl Air mapping.xml" need to be copied into:
PC -> C: \ Documents and Settings \ User Name \ My Documents \ VirtualDJ \ Mappers
MAC -> Documents \ VirtualDJ \ Mappers

Download -> http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8336/Hercules_Mapper_Pack.html

If you do not have a regular PRO version you can't download the mapper.

Posted Mon 16 Jan 12 @ 4:41 am
Alrighty, i have a question on the hercules rmx. I have it playing through vdj 7 and im not sure about this. I can play Deck A through my speakers, listen to Deck B on my headphones, but what happens when I want to mix them? I can only get one deck to play through the speakers and one through the headphones. I am using 1/4 aux cord going into an amp (I'm just using it as practice speakers, don't want to get my folks annoyed :P) and headphones going into the top 1/4 aux headphone jack. My cue/mix button is set all the way to cue, but im not sure what that does. thanks

Posted Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 3:24 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
The MONITOR knob gives you control over what you'll hear in the headphone.

- In the CUE position, you will only hear the the deck for which the CUE SELECT has been activated

- In the MIX position, you will hear the main mix , as it is being sent to the main output (according to the crossfader position.

- Anywhere in between will be a blend of both

So if you position the know at 12 O'Clock, you will be able to hear both Deck A and Deck B.

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 6:33 am
Hi,

I'm having some issues with my Deejay Trim 4&6 and VDJ Pro Full 7.0.5, I'm getting no audio output from my DJ Trim, When I run VDJ with an external mixer without introducing my CDJ's (Numark ICDX) there is a short crackling when I first play the song then I get no sound from then on. I have tried reinstalling the Hercules DJ Console with all the latest drivers to no avail. I am running Windows 7 starter 32bit using the ASIO setting with 4in and 4 outputs in Hercules DJ Console. I have tested both CDJ's, Mixer, and speakers all work fine. Once I introduce the DJ trim I experience issues

As well as no Audio I have the issue that when everything is connected and I'm running VDJ I start up the CDJ's one at a time, VDJ crashes and when i disconnect them VDJ carries on working again.

Not sure if these issues are both related but any help would be appreciated.

Posted Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 5:26 am
spurinPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have a VDJ 7 Pro and DJ Console 4-Mx.
Can i control the shift and the Deck C/D Leds?
How can i control (e.g. FX button or jog) the position play in the music playing in prelisten.
Sorry by my poor english.

Posted Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 6:51 pm
SHIFT and the deck C/D LED's are controlled by the hardware.

You should be able to control the pre-listen position using a knob/slider that's mapped to: prelisten_pos

Posted Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 4:55 am
I currently use VDJ Pro and the Hercules Rmx controller, i am upgrading to using control vinyl. is there any special settings i need to make to either software of controller, also i read i could switch between vdj and actual vinyl. but i can't get records to play through rmx controller, thanks!

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 12:49 pm
this is a follow-up to my last question. Nothing happens when i move the cue/mix button. I can't get it to work. Is this something i need to map in vdj? Im using vdj 7 btw. Also, i also still dont have an answer for my main question. if someone could answer that, this would be awesome.

I can play Deck A through my speakers, listen to Deck B on my headphones, but what happens when I want to mix them? I can only get one deck to play through the speakers and one through the headphones. I am using 1/4 aux cord going into an amp (I'm just using it as practice speakers, don't want to get my folks annoyed :P) and headphones going into the top 1/4 aux headphone jack.

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 5:06 pm
In that case, please register your serial number on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html - Most likely you are running an out-of-date version of the software that doesn't work correctly.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ, please support it and its future development by purchasing it. Assuming that your RMX is not second hand then it's DJ Console Edition of VirtualDJ entitles you to a significant discount of 50% off the cost of upgrading. To receive this, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your DJ Console Edition serial number in the box provided.

Make sure that the RMX is configured correctly:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/RMX.html

And you have the latest drivers and firmware installed:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20Device%20Drivers.html

Try also moving the headphone mix knob on a skin that has this, such as the default VIrtualDJ 7 4 deck skin.

Posted Wed 25 Jan 12 @ 4:24 am
after trying my hercules rmx on too different computers - updating drivers and reinstalling software i am still getting massive distortion through my headphones. i have also tried different headphones.

i have emailed hercules 4 times with no reply (in two weeks)

i am using the latest software

more info on the problem is on this thread http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/160553/PC_Version_Technical_Support/headphone_distortion_VDJ_with_herc_rmx.html

but i can see iit may be a hardware issue so would really appreciate some support

thanks,

luke

Posted Sun 19 Feb 12 @ 2:23 am

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 6:19 am
genricoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi all,
Question in regards to button mapping. I have the Hercules 4-Mx with VDJ7 Pro and I'm trying to change the default effect for button 12. Currently when I press the button it activates the "distortion" effect and I would like to change that so it activates the "flanger". Is there an easy way to accomplish this?

Thx in advance..

DJ Rico

Posted Sat 25 Feb 12 @ 8:07 pm
86%