Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ3.0 fee???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi This is just a good question about the fee everyone is talking about.

I am ready to invest the cash for VDJ 2 although with all the talk of upgrading to 3 soon (how soon is the other question which I'm sure Atomix is the only one to know really) What are the average fees of upgrading and is it worth investing now or waiting until VDJ 3 comes out?

Thanks in advanced for your time.

DJ White Devil

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 3:40 pm
No one said anything about a fee.....its speculation
I beleive 2.07 will be in March and most bugs will be fixed even Mac support for 2.07
(only a guess)and wish
Andre

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 4:27 pm
your not the only one that wishes the upgrade will be free. This concern only came to me since I'm already investing a lot of money into wanting to save cash and getting myself better equipment and lets say that in a month from now I'd be forced to pay a fee I would be dissapointed to have had to spend 150$ and pay an additional fee (of god knows how much) for an upgrade that I could have easilly put off for another month or 2 (depending on the cost of course).

Thanks for the input. All this will definatelly make me think of either waiting or getting it now.

DJ White Devil

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 5:11 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You snooze you looze.

And, who is to say "when" this will happen?

If the program cost 3k US I might flinch, but in a second i'd buy VDJ just like the first time.

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 5:33 pm
Yes although so far this month I'm investing $3 000 on equipment for DJing so every dollar I can save counts at the present time. Good equipment doesn't come cheap and unfortunatelly I'm no longer settling on cheap stuff.

thanks

DJ White Devil

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 5:50 pm

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 6:35 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please stop speculating guys. It's only your dreams and there is a topic for that "New features"

If there were a VDJ v3.0 in project, we should know it as vip member but it's not the case apparently (we have no information about that). So stop telling wrong things otherwise other people will believe you. I was the first one to fall in your joke

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 7:44 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
All of us hope to see the next versions free for full users.
Let's cross our fingers.

Posted Mon 07 Mar 05 @ 10:58 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I pretty much agree with djcel, we have no info, and even if did we are bound by a nda in that section so we are pretty much all waiting for the same thing, the last thing we need is rumors like this to start up. So sit back and enjoy what we have now, and the exciting things to come will be announced in due time.

Posted Tue 08 Mar 05 @ 12:40 am
It's true !

Wait and see :)

Posted Tue 08 Mar 05 @ 1:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)