Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: meet my future dj... - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Congrats man... Please keep the cell phone away from such a small child. They can be hazardess and addictive at the same time! He'll want one next month...

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 2:38 pm
congrats !!

you might wanna keep that mugger away from your missus and child though ......

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 2:47 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
God Bless You, Your Wife, your Newborn Son and your Entire Family. Having children is a blessing that makes a man wealthy beyond his wildest dreams. (Even though the lil guy can cause you to go broke)

Enjoy the Blessing.

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 2:49 pm
Congrats man...but a word to the wise, do not use that birthing video as a clipbank ambient!

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 2:57 pm
congrads to you and yours...

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 3:09 pm
yep.. ugly do make some cute kids. thanks for all the support, and when i actually get more than five minutes i'll fill everyone in on everything else thats been happening.

uber fast update - he was a few weeks premature but other than run of the mill breathing problems which are already getting better, he and mom are doing just fine.

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 3:15 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
wildcountryclub wrote :
uber fast update - he was a few weeks premature but other than run of the mill breathing problems which are already getting better, he and mom are doing just fine.

Great to hear Wild.... ;-)

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 3:41 pm
congrats wild man.hope all goes well for you all

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 4:19 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Cute!.... congratulations

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 4:21 pm
again, thanks to all, we really do appreciate all the encouraging words from everyone who has posted. granted it does feel a little weird that AMAHM hasnt bitched me out for adding another mouth to feed when there are starving bulimics in hollywood, but, like Hammer said "it's all good!"

update time - hada bit of a setback this afternoon: after dialing back the amount of oxygen they were giving him, from 38% to 27% then back to 30% with his blood oxygen saturation taking a dip downwards, we've kinda gotten a little bit worried, but some of it was to be expected. and just to prove himself odd enough to be my son - when most infants have a screaming,crying jag their flood O2 levels go up. his go down. so now we gotta try not to piss him off i guess...

2 days old and already a control freak.

definitly a future dj

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 11:54 pm
ian is being transferred to the Scott & White hospital NICU so that they can give him another level of care, specifically better respiratory support to help his lungs / oxygen levels. lets face it kids ... his lungs are tired! they're a couple weeks too little to be doing the work they are doing.

Keisha is sore, but okay and taking it in stride...

i am a wreck.

please hold off on calls, some text messages are okay, but in the NICU its a "No Phone Zone" so don't panic if it takes awhile to get back to you.

thank you everyone for all the support and yes i will put up more pics when i have the time.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 3:42 pm
Congratulations!

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 4:34 pm
Babies are cool :)

congrats

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 7:08 pm
ogkedPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Congrats Mate.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 1:32 am
Thanks again to one and all for your comments and support, it really has been a rough week and i and my other half really appreciate it!

he\\\'s doing alot better, and with any luck will be out of the NICU within a week or two. they just have to get those little lungs ready for the world.

time for the weekend... lets party!

again thanks you guys.. and Renee\\\'

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 6:09 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Real Talk.

This from a man that has 3 kids and 3 stepkids.

KIDS ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS!!! Newborn kids are kinda kool at first because all they really do is eat poop and sleep. (So Cute).

Wild, I'm trying to is let you know that everything's gonna be all right. From all accounts, your a good father, have a good wife (Cop and all), and have a Fine Son!

Kids are resilient. I'm telling ya, kids can take a LOT more than we adults can. Your son will be just fine . I had a permie and he is doing GREAT now. He's 5 yrs old, HEALTHY (besides asthma) and loving life while being a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!!! Gotta love em.

Peace & Love dude.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 7:26 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Beautiful baby Wild....nice to hear everything is going well...I'll keep preying for the little man....

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 7:59 pm
so i get this text from her while she was visiting him in the NICU -

he's off the oxygen, out from under the O2 hood, and only on a little pressurized air...

talk about having a good night at work! i was floating all night long.

can finally relax and breath easier for awhile.

and yeah City.. i know.. but then we just keep having them. its that little smile they give us right before they decide to pee on us while we're changing the diaper. makes the world a better place after dealing with drunks all night.

now i just gotta wait till he can reach the computer, and use the software...

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 3:41 am
... and then just wait untill they wrek your Equipment for the first time (like the pioneer 800 that is now in the repairshop because one of my love-ones tryed to get in 3 cd's in at the same times en tryed some tricks with the outside of the player (wow, such dj-skills allready :-( )).
They keep you busy, but i don't have one moment of regrets.

Good luck and hope you will be home soon to start really enjoying.

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 7:25 am
Congratulations to you both

I have a 6 year old Boy His name IS J.J. I call him DJ DOUBLE J He Love that Name tell his Teachers to call him Double J! LOL !!

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 8:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)