VIRTUAL DJ SOFTWARE - Hardware Manuals - Native Instruments - Kontrol S4 MKII - Layout - Mixer
- CROSSFADER: Blends audio between the left and right channels/decks.
- VOLUME: Adjust the output volume of each deck
- PFL: Press this button to send this channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the button will be lit.
- FILTER: Applies a High Pass / Low Pass filter on the sound of the corresponding deck.
- EQ LOW: Adjusts the low (bass) frequencies of the corresponding deck.
- EQ MID: Adjusts the middle (mid) frequencies of the corresponding deck
- EQ HI: Adjusts the high (treble) frequencies of the corresponding deck.
- GAIN: Adjust the Gain (Trim) of the corresponding deck. Press the knob down to reset the gain back to 0db adjustment.
- MASTER VOLUME: Adjust the level of the Master Output.
- FX ASSIGN: Clone the effects from one deck to another. (see EFFECTS)