Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VESTAX VCI-300 owners be careful!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

All Vestax VCI-300 users,

It has been discovered that the controls of some VCI-300 units may possibly freeze(disable) during operation with ITCH under several circumstances. If you are a owner of a Vestax VCI-300 and have experienced this error, please contact your local Vestax distributor for assistance.(The errror can be checked by rotating the right (Bch) jog wheel when in use with ITCH). We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Vestax Corporation

-Object product / Serial number-
DJ Controller VCI-300

- 85 F (K) 01 ****
- 86 F (K) 02 ****
- 87 F (K) 03 ****
- G87 01 ****
- G87 02 ****
- G88 03 ****

-Error content-
The controls of the VCI-300 freezes(is disabled) during operation with ITCH when the right JOG wheel is operated.

http://www.vestax.com/v/info/newsevent/detail.php?id=81

Posted Sat 18 Oct 08 @ 2:38 am
hi!!! i have dj console vestax vci 300 end i want to dowload software. how i kan do it???

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 6:03 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can start by not hijacking someone else's thread ;)

You need to click on "Modify my profile" and enter your serial number in the licenses section.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 6:34 am
I NOW THAT THANKS!! . I PUT E SERIAL NUMBER THAT THERE IS AT VESTAX CONSOLE, I CLICK REGISTER BUT AT SCREEN APPEARS THAT ----> ...This serial is not valid...

SERIAL NUMBER IS BACK OF CONSOLE???

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 9:37 am

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 9:50 am
where is this code ( keycode )??

I have to buy unnatural virtual dj??

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 10:22 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you own VirtualDJ ? Did you buy it ? Where did you get it from?

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 11:35 am
As above - the VCI-300 doesn't come with VDJ so you must have purchased it from somewhere. If you purchased the Atomix version, then you will have the serial number in a conformation email. If you purchased the Numark version (Cue) then the serial number will be included with that.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 12:15 pm
This update is for those who bought the VCI 300 back in 2008. If you bought yours brand new from the store in 2009, you are fine.
If you want to download software, you have to go to the serato website and look for the Itch download. http://www.serato.com/downloads

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 6:07 pm
can i work virtual dj with VESTAX VCI-300 ;

Posted Sun 28 Feb 10 @ 4:43 am
If you upgrade to Pro then yes.

Posted Sun 28 Feb 10 @ 7:02 am
JudderPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Just as an aside.....

Vestax equipment not supported in the serial add in list then? I bought one recently after looking around in China and it was the best available as far I could see. Not all that bothered tbh but it would be nice to add it to my profile ¦:-P

Loving the VCI-300 MKII btw - just wish I'd read the post about it back in '09.... perhaps I wouldn't have bothered lol

Flame ON!

Posted Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 9:50 am

Posted Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 12:43 pm
walk0Home userMember since 2013
Hello, I need help with making virtual DJ work with my VESTAX VCI-300. It works perfectly with Serato but I want to work with virtualDJ so the note that it gives me is : "Error in the ASIO driver not enough channels" and it follows with another one "Error in the ASIO sound driver: Your soundcard is probably not connected, or the settings are incorrect. If anyone has an idea how I can fix this please help :) The thing that happens is virtualDJ starts but it's just not connected with the VESTAX.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 6:40 am
Open your config settings
Open "Advanced Set Up"
Set your Main output to what ever you're running sound thru. If you have N external soundcard for headphone cue, it has to also be selected under "headphones". It should be the name of your external card

Posted Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 3:00 pm
You're replying to a two year old post...

Posted Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 3:08 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
[closed]

Posted Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 11:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)