Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where to buy current country videos

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I subscrbe to Promo Only Videos. They are unable to supply current country videos. Where can I purchase current country videos?

Posted Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 9:04 pm

Posted Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 11:49 pm
there are a few others, but i have found that the difference between "current" videos and what is on cmt is the same, and sometimes what is on the promo only discs is out before it is on cmt or anywhere else that is showing music videos. ya just have to search them out online and hope you can find the one that is more cost effective for you.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 1:53 am
Right now PromoOnly doesn't have clearence to release any videos from Sony Country. So a number of new country releases have been missed, like almost all of Carrie Underwood's videos after Before He Cheats.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 10:30 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
there are a few others, but i have found that the difference between "current" videos and what is on cmt is the same, and sometimes what is on the promo only discs is out before it is on cmt or anywhere else that is showing music videos. ya just have to search them out online and hope you can find the one that is more cost effective for you.

WOW, how do you country guys get so lucky. Promo Only (and Screenplay and RockAmerica for that matter) are all 2 to 3 and in some cases even 4 MONTHS behind MTV, BET and the Radio...even the Express video is as much as 8 weeks behind.

Maybe they don't sell as many country discs so they need to keep you guys happier as each one of you represents a higher percentage of their respective sales.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 12:10 pm
Try Venue VJ, they got some but not sure if up to date in country music.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 12:59 pm
iTunes is very up to date.

But you gotta know how to make the videos play in something else other than iTunes ;-)

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 1:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)