Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Had a week of work to chill, but she's had me working at home.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Last week I decided to have a week of work to chill, gets some mixes recorded, maybe do some fishing (if the weather was good) and sort out my music den

I mentioned to Sam (my other half) that I was havin the week off, so last friday she came home from work and inform me that she had booked it off to, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I thought. My peace will be shattered

Well on Saturday Sam went out for a hour and came back with some Paint colour charts and some fabrics.

So this she's had me decorating our bedroom and bathroom, moving furniture, building a wardrobe and hangin pissing curtains. She has just told me that tomorrow she's going shopping with a girlfriend and so I can do whatever I want to do, Cheers love I said. So tomorrow I'm sorting out my music den.

So what was going to be a nice relaxing break, turn out to be a bloody nightmare. What a good holiday!!!! lol. I'm not going to tell her next time I have some time of week.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 10:37 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
lesson learnt mate, tell them NOWT.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 10:45 am
tayla wrote :
lesson learnt mate, tell them NOWT.

Yep will do next time mate, I think the saying goes, I've got well and truly shafted, lol

P.S mate, I'll be on tomorrow after I've done my den, mate ;)

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 10:48 am
understand, no sweat... unlike you been doing this past week...lol (that will teach ya')

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 10:50 am
That will learn ya to be honest.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 12:38 pm
my re education went for naught ........

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 1:33 pm
yeah chuck, get the van and the guys with the white jackets and haul him back in, 4 a bit of ED-u-KAYtion

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 1:40 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :

Don't blame yourself Chuck..some students require a more stern instructor...we may be forced to bring in the heavy artillery for Jimmy...let me consult the HE MAN center's Teacher directory.....Yup, just as I thought AMaHM handles all of our tougher cases....Jimmy expect a knock, its the Wolf at your door.....if Rick fails, Renee is in the On Deck circle...God help Jimmy then....

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 1:43 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :

Don't blame yourself Chuck..some students require a more stern instructor...we may be forced to bring in the heavy artillery for Jimmy...let me consult the HE MAN center's Teacher directory.....Yup, just as I thought AMaHM handles all of our tougher cases....Jimmy expect a knock, its the Wolf at your door.....if Rick fails, Renee is in the On Deck circle...God help Jimmy then....

LMAO!!!!!

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 1:45 pm
I learned the hard way as well. I told my wife I took 5 days off from work a couple of months ago, and she told me that it wouid be nice if she can take those days off as well. To my dismay, she informed me the very next day that she got the same days off as me. I was smiling ear to ear infront of her, but crying inside, lol. I had lots planned for me to do. My things like, mixing and drinking, watching tv and drinking, going to play cards and drinking. Oh what the hell, I just wanted to be blitzed for the 5 days.

But she had me paint, clean the garage and basement, decorate, shop and then I had 1 day for myself. I will never let her know when I'm taking days off AGAIN!!!!

Syberman

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 8:42 pm

@Syberman

it looks that you've been there aswell, lol

Next time I'm not say a word, lol.

Posted Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 2:29 am
Careful, that can backfire as well. Probably better you tell them before than after!!

Posted Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 3:41 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
discobrian24 wrote :
Careful, that can backfire as well. Probably better you tell them before than after!!

Indeed - the trick is to time it so that it will be unlikely they will be able to get time off, but also so that it doesn't look like that was deliberate ;)

Posted Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 5:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)